billed for xbox live account but not active on xbox one

Discus and support billed for xbox live account but not active on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi guys, so i bought an xbox one today set it all up fresh out of the box and long story short i added xbox live gold and paid my 39.99. i paid though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tmarks(2), Dec 18, 2015.

1. tmarks(2)
    tmarks(2) Guest

hi guys, so i bought an xbox one today set it all up fresh out of the box and long story short i added xbox live gold and paid my 39.99. i paid though my paypal acount and even have the receipts and email confirmation from microsoft and paypal saying i have
    xbox live gold etc etc etc.

my problem is that i do not have xbox live gold as far as i am aware as every opportunity the console is telling me to upgrade and pay 39.99, i cannot access my free games and the benefits of paying the money, yet if i go into subscriptions it shows i have
    paid for 12 months but if i click on anything to do with live gold i says i need to pay 39.99, as you can bet im not looking to click on it again for my account to be billed twice.

is there an issue with microsoft (yet again)?, is there an issue with my xbox one console? is there something i really just missed?

any help or ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

:)

tmarks(2), Dec 18, 2015
  2. TylerG_94
    TylerG_94 Guest
    Autorenewal Gold extensions

If you still have 14 days of Xbox Live gold on your account and you redeem a 12 month Xbox Live gold code then you will NOT be billed even if you have auo renew on. You will only be billed if you have auto renew on and do not have any Xbox Live gold time
    left on your account.

TylerG_94, Dec 18, 2015
  3. ShadyWicked
    ShadyWicked Guest
    Xbox live not active for one account but active for wife

So here is the issue, on my 360 if my wife is signed in she has access to Xbox live. As of last night when I was signed in under my account I was signed into Xbox live. When you go to account management it shows her having Xbox gold and mine does not.
    However on the Xbox one my account works just fine. I can't figure out what has changed since last night that has not allowed me to play games on the 360 unless I am signed in as her but can play on the Xbox one just fine? Any help would be appreciated.

ShadyWicked, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

There is currently a system wide problem with purchased or downloaded content. Keep an eye on the Xbox Live Status page for
    any updates on the situation.

If, after this problem is resolved, you still do not have gold, then you should contact
    Support

Dirty Loco, Dec 18, 2015
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

There is currently a system wide problem with purchased or downloaded content. Keep an eye on the Xbox Live Status page for
    any updates on the situation.

If, after this problem is resolved, you still do not have gold, then you should contact
    Support
  6. choppyseize Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

Are you designated as the main account on the Xbox? Does your billing info match the account info? Do you have an active Xbox Live Subscription?
  7. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Games with gold

Hello Telford2423,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend power cycling the

Xbox One
    . The game should be free as long as the Xbox Live Gold subscription is up to date. The

subscription section
    of the Microsoft account will show if the subscription is still active. Does Battlefield 1 appear to be free on the Xbox website
    while you are signed in to your account?
  9. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox One Gold Live

Hello HopingSquid,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The article entitled
    Check your Xbox Purchase History
    contains steps on how to view the account's purchase history and subscriptions. We recommending checking both of those areas to ensure the account has an active subscription, and the code was redeemed. If the code was successfully
    redeemed on the correct account and the subscription is active, we recommend removing and downloading the account back to the console. The

Xbox One
    and
    Xbox 360
    articles on removing an account and downloading it back will be able to assist with that. The
    Xbox Support Team is able to investigate issues with an active Xbox Live Gold subscription not being detected by the console as well. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. billed for xbox live account but not active on xbox one - Similar Threads - billed live account

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360: So I was transferring files to the cloud from my Xbox 360 with no problem then I went to play an arcade game on it it failed login and wouldn’t let me sign back in. I also can’t play any Xbox 360...
  5. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  6. XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me: Yesterday I started being spammed from Microsoft that they could not charge for XBox Live using an old number... I cancelled it years ago... What gives? I went into my MS account and removed my...
  7. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  8. Xbox live unpaid bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live unpaid bill: I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that anymore. Its now 10 days over when the last...
  9. Got a bill for a free XBox Live game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...
  10. Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after cancelling Xbox live, no Gold service, cancelled before bill-date, angry...: I have my Xbox Live account billed through PayPal. I paid with paypal a month ago, mid april for a month, and it was set to renew and charge me again May 13th. So I cancelled Xbox Live before I...