Billed each month, no subscription and can not talk to microsoft. What can I do

Discus and support Billed each month, no subscription and can not talk to microsoft. What can I do in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been billed each month since October, no subscription. Reference numbers x 6 from microsoft online support, cant talk to anyone. Bank has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Private_1, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Private_1
    Private_1 Guest

I have been billed each month since October, no subscription. Reference numbers x 6 from microsoft online support, cant talk to anyone. Bank has cancelled via visa, and still money is coming out. When I try to get a call back there is always an error. Im UK and need help please

:)

Private_1, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, as this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot specify the real reason or accurately verify this issue of the amount being charged.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary to contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so that they can verify where the charge is coming from.
  3. Jacyintha Win User

Family pack is expiring...what happens next???

There are contradictions on whether or not the subscription can renew. You can talk to Live/Billing and see about removing the auto cancellation. No guarantee about what happens at that point though.

That's where I'm at with my own subscription. I have about 6 months lee way though.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.

when you signed up for the 1 month it states that recurring billing is active by default, you needed to disable the auto renew before the month was out or it continues billing. this is the same for the majority of all subscription services on all companies.

they may not give a refund, but you will need to logon to your microsoft account and turn off auto renew.

contact them and see what they can do.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How can I contact Xbox support?

Hi, I found this strange
    And did you tried changing categories to see if you’re able to see the chat option? (Not the VA)

Unfortunately here in the community forums no one here can access to your account directly

————

About your issue with FIFA 23 Ultimate, the transaction appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?

And about the game pass subscriptions, do you want to cancel two subscriptions and use just one?
    If that’s the case, you can do it signing with the account that owns each subscription here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services > once there select manage subscription > cancel

If you’re not able to see the cancel option you can turn off recurring billing. In that way the next month the subscription is going to be cancelled automatically
  6. Death8162 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock realms refund

I cancelled my realms subscription like 4 months ago and out of nowhere I was billed for another subscription. I went to refund but it says I can only cancel the subscription pls help me I do not want to pay for another month
Thema:

1. Billed each month, no subscription and can not talk to microsoft. What can I do - Similar Threads - Billed each month

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  5. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  6. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  9. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  10. i keep getting billed each month? who do i speak with about this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting billed each month? who do i speak with about this?: I keep getting billed each month. Who do I speak with about this? I look on my Microsoft account and there are no transactions, but my bank shows it and I get charged. I don't use this bank...