Biggest bang not unlocked

Discus and support Biggest bang not unlocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve just beaten Batman AA on hard and there was no notification saying I beat the game 2b1ca389-8ed6-4dba-a54f-df3440e6280b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRogueStudent, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Biggest bang not unlocked

I’ve just beaten Batman AA on hard and there was no notification saying I beat the game

:)

TheRogueStudent, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

TheRogueStudent, you mean the achievement hasn't been unlocked, is that it?

If so, I'm sorry but so far there is no procedure to manage these achievements manually.

What we can try is to force a synchronization of the servers.

It's worth testing, right?

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Then see if it unlocked.

If not yet, unfortunately you will have to wait for this release :/

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Kenjuan Win User

What made you decide to get an Xbox?

Short Answer: At the time, an Xbox 360 offered the biggest bang for the buck.
  4. FatFuzzy Win User

Oh, yeah! G53...finally!

NOOBS!! I got that unlock like, 4 YEARS AGO!! Love that gun man...it go BANG BANG
  5. DENAz666 Win User

The Last Achievement You Have Gotten So Far?

WP7: Angry Birds - Boomerang Bird Unlocked

360: Fear 3 - State-of-the-art. Bang, bang! - 10 Sniper head shots in a row
  6. Judge Win User

Top 3 games of 2012!

In no particular order - ME3, Darksiders 2, Minecraft. Those are based on pure enjoyment factor, amount of time played, biggest bang for the buck.
Thema:

1. Biggest bang not unlocked - Similar Threads - Biggest bang unlocked

2. Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you censoring games as the biggest monopoly?: [Mod removed] I'm sorry if this is an illegible mess. I need help. censorship of games and media. has always been a fight against those who wish to control. this latest in a Roald Dhal, style...
  3. How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems: I'm sat here wondering how Microsoft can be so lackadaisical about problems with their products that affect their end users. For at least the past 6 months their Xbox rewards app has had a...
  4. beta updates: why 3 in week? whats biggest issue?

in XboX Insiders
    beta updates: why 3 in week? whats biggest issue?: whats up duck? njam njam.. why so many beta upates over week, 3 or 4? for xbox one? no 4k glitch whit that :) so whats the biggest issue now? submitted by /u/Pure-Path-5719 [link] [comments]
  5. Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.: Dear Microsoft. My husband and I are participating at the worlds biggest LAN party this easter. (2023) We intend to bring our Xbox One, a big TV so we can play split screen and still see - and...
  6. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?: It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The option is...
  7. What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you do when Microsoft support is the biggest problem with my account: I'm a paying customer was 7 years into this for the last two years I've been locked out of my account unable to download or get an update for my console my question is I want to know how to get...
  8. My Biggest Request for FS2020 - Community Plugins/Workshop

in XboX Insiders
    My Biggest Request for FS2020 - Community Plugins/Workshop: The best thing about playing on Steam is the addition of the Steam Community Workshop, having one central repository to enable and disable plugins, rate them based on performance, how many other...
  9. Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming: Hello Everyone, I wanted to see what you all thought was your biggest "OMG" moment in gaming. By this I mean, what game or moment in a game made you step back and say "OMG! I can't believe that...
  10. I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.: Hey, I first got a Wii when I was 7 and to this day (sorry Microsoft), think it is the best console ever made. It set standards, raised the bar higher than the bar has ever been raised, and it...