Bigelow Error

Discus and support Bigelow Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm expereincing the bigelow error on gears of war 4. I bought the game but i can't play online mode like horde. It is so crazy to buy a game and to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Umbre42, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Umbre42
    Umbre42 Guest

Bigelow Error

I'm expereincing the bigelow error on gears of war 4. I bought the game but i can't play online mode like horde. It is so crazy to buy a game and to not be able to enjoy the full game. Please fix this error. I post on the official gears of war 4 forum but
    It looks like that The Coalition doesn't care about this error. But more and more people have this error...

:)

Umbre42, Feb 10, 2017
  2. SYSCO666
    SYSCO666 Guest
    BIGELOWE

ERROR BIGELOWE XBOX1 DAY 8

Gamertag:

Plataform: Xbox One

Error: BIGELOWE

I can play in other games.

Occurs in different profiles

SYSCO666, Feb 10, 2017
  3. chaco619
    chaco619 Guest
    Ayuda por favor

I could not play since two days ago by eo error "BIGELOWE" Help please

Tengo el error BIGELOWE dos días sin poder jugar ayuda por favor

chaco619, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Bigelow Error

Same story here. TC doesn't care.

theperfekt001, Feb 11, 2017
  5. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using a Windows 10 computer or an Xbox One console to access the game?
    • Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Nov 2, 2018
  6. SYSCO666 Win User

Bigelowe help

I have the problem of BIGELOWE, I can not connect to play online, and it's the only game I can not play.

Platform: XBOX ONE Region: MEXICO

Length of error: BIGELOWE

Small Description: Message saying it is not possible to connect to the gears of war 4services. Services are not available at the moment, please try again later. For more information visit www.gearsofwarcomunity and search for BIGLOWE

Exact error you're seeing? BIGELOW

E Have you tried hard reset on console ?, yes

The coalition has not replied to the messages that are sent to you and they do not mention anything on your error page, we are several that have that problem.

GAMERTAG:
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Error: BIGELOWE

8. LoLo GoLF0 Win User

Error Bigelowe

No puedo acer nada ace dias

[Translation: I can not answer anything, ace.]
  9. Catherine Cus. Win User

error BIGELOWE

Thanks for the detailed response.

Here are the troubleshooting solutions you can perform to resolve your concern:

Solution 1: Clear Persistent Storage

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Disc & Blu-Ray.
    5. In the Blu-Ray section, select Persistent Storage.
    6. Select Clear persistent storage.
    7. Restart your Xbox One console. Access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.

Solution 2: Clear MAC Address

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Advanced settings.
    7. Select Alternate MAC address.
    8. Select Clear.
    9. Select Restart. Access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.

Solution 3: Remove and re-add your Microsoft account on Xbox One

Refer to this
    link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before re-adding your Microsoft account. Then, access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.

Let us know how it goes.
  10. XskilI Win User

Error Bigelowe

previously played gow 4 on the PC, bought the xbox one and the game will not ship my profile and not connected to the multiplayer, writes error bigelow already 2 day.

tried to go as a guest, you have a new profile, everything turned out, the game is booted

the same error, and on the PC and xbox one use only odnuyu account, and I have no other

Thema:

Bigelow Error

1. Bigelow Error - Similar Threads - Bigelow Error

2. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  5. error signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    error signing in: every time I try to sign in to the Xbox website, it redirects me to a page where it says "give us a moment while we sign you out" or "pick an account to sign out of", but it never actually signs...
  6. BIGELOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIGELOW: Trying to connect to Gears of war 4 on PC, after a while of "connecting..." i get the BIGELOW error. i tried rebooting and reseting my router, reinstalling the game aswell, still doesn't connect....
  7. Gears 4 Bigelow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 Bigelow: Had this bigelowe error for 6 days now and it's annoying tbh I just want to play. I want it to be fixed ed282099-f249-400e-8379-66260d2cc965
  8. ERROR BIGELOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR BIGELOW: desde la ultima actualizacion de gears of wars 4 no he podido jugar ,no me carga el juego y me desconecto de internet ( XBOX LIVE) y me carga el juego , al momento de conectarme de nuevo me manda...
  9. Bigelow issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bigelow issue: i can't access content due to a "BIGELOWE" isse. Please help me with this I was accessing content fine. The error occurred right before the new update Gamertag: Thanks for your time...
  10. Error "Bigelow" Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error "Bigelow" Gears of war 4: Hello, I need Help, I have an error in the game "Gears of War 4" in which it does not connect to a server, goes more than a week. "Bigelow" [img] Contém uma 4f607eb2-b29b-440b-a52e-f2de54fab261