Big problem with windows store

Discus and support Big problem with windows store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So about week ago i found out that i cannot play forza horizon 5 becouse it redirected me to download gaming services which i already had installed so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Zgetta, Oct 19, 2022.

1. David Zgetta
    David Zgetta Guest

So about week ago i found out that i cannot play forza horizon 5 becouse it redirected me to download gaming services which i already had installed so i contacted xbox about it and they told me to uinstall gaming services via powershell and xbox app, so now after i've done this i got bigger problem right now becouse it turns out that i cannot launch xbox app at all and when im trying to uinstall it there's no xbox app in programs and features. But when im in microsoft store it tells me that i have it installed but cannot update it. So xbox support told me to ask you instead becouse they couldn't help me...
    Big problem with windows store [​IMG]

Big problem with windows store [​IMG]

:)

David Zgetta, Oct 19, 2022
  2. David Zgetta Win User

[​IMG]

So i guess im outdated yet when im trying to get 'optional updates' it doesn't show any new ones should i make a clean reinstall of windows or there's an easier solution ?
    *Edit

So i downloaded 22H2 but still i've got the same problem, xbox and gaming services won't update anyway and they still won't show as installed apps :/
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello David, usually this error in the store may be giving because some update in Windows was not installed correctly.

Hpwever. have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this David

When you say "xbox and gaming services won't update anyway and they still won't show as installed apps" do you mean that the apps doesn't appear with a pending updated in the Microeoft store?

If not, please try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Forza horizon:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.
    After that, try opening Forza horizon 5 and check
  5. RicardoFrederiks Win User

Can't install most games on XBOX PC Pass Beta app

I can install big games without any problems on Steam, Uplay, Epic etc. Just not on the windows store and the XBOX beta app. How can I check your theory? How can I monitor the network activities from the Windows Store/XBOX beta app?
  6. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

Xbox store. Big problem.

Yes. Some games are exclusive on Series X and it appears on the Xbox One store.
Thema:

1. Big problem with windows store - Similar Threads - Big problem windows

2. Have a big problem with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have a big problem with xbox account: I’ve been trying to sign in my Xbox account, but when I’ve tried to sign in, the page restarted and it’s obsessively. Also can’t contact or find any real person official Microsoft support chat....
  3. BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q: Hi!i just bought used an asus pg279q, i'm trying to activate the 120hz on xbox series S but i can't in any way. I keep saying "out of range" can someone help me?...
  4. My Xbox has a big problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a big problem: So, when I try to turn on my Xbox it turns on for a split second then turns off. And yes I tried cleaning the fan and inside also I used the proper equipment. 5319093e-80a3-448a-bbe8-0b92d940a507
  5. I have a very big problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a very big problem.: Hello my name is Dian or .I have Xbox Seres X.I don’t know what happened but my Xbox is totally not good.In my Queue I have 489 updates or I don’t know what.I bought 5tb Seagate Expasnion Card and...
  6. Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem: This isn't even really a player report, someone has to take legal action against this guy. This youtuber guy is all over twitter and YouTube. He straight up promoting cheating on Xbox platforms...
  7. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix: So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download...
  8. Weird graphical glitch, is this a big problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird graphical glitch, is this a big problem?: So I’m playing destiny 2 on my Xbox series s and these weird dots keep appearing on screen all over and I know they aren’t supposed to be there because I play the same game on PlayStation 4 and it...
  9. the wifi connect big problem, for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    the wifi connect big problem, for xbox: The wireless network login is too smart. When my xbox series s logs in to the wireless network, because it is a campus network, it is similar to a wifi login site like superloop. I need to enter...
  10. BIG problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG problem: I installed Conan Exiles on my One S in order to complete the Gamepass quest, the game has knackered my console something chronic! Had to perform a factory reset 4 times to get to the point where...