Big Mistake

Discus and support Big Mistake in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, why have you deleted EVERY SINGLE POST AND CONTRIBUTION I have made dating all the way back to 2016, except for the Xbox Ambassadors contribution?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ar501Dboy, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Ar501Dboy
    Ar501Dboy Guest

Big Mistake

So, why have you deleted EVERY SINGLE POST AND CONTRIBUTION I have made dating all the way back to 2016, except for the Xbox Ambassadors contribution? Could it be because you're trying to destroy evidence? You must be stupid enough to think i'm stupid enough
    to delete my screenshots. Why would you call my phone, TWICE, to tell me I was removed from the Preview Program, when in fact, I was just told 20 minutes ago that i'm STILL on the lost after 17 MONTHS OF FIGHTING YOU TO REMOVE ME!!!!! Not only do I have screenshots
    of every post i'm referring to, but I also sent them to 2 other sources as backups. I'll even be so nice as to attatch a couple of them that show dates.

Big Mistake [​IMG]

Big Mistake [​IMG]

Think it's a game...? I've already given you your final warning... I'm done playing

:)

Ar501Dboy, Jul 10, 2018
  2. lupoloco69
    lupoloco69 Guest
    big mistake

Hello, today I made a mistake, I bought a card from € 25 from mediaworld and when I got home I loaded by mistake on an account that I have xbox but not connected to live. Question, how do I transfer my account from € 25 silver to my live account? I need
    to subscribe to the premium of Battlefield

lupoloco69, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    big mistake

Hey there lupoloco69! For this issue I strongly recommend contacting our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. That is the best avenue of support to take! Big Mistake :D

Mister Beep, Jul 10, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Big Mistake

Microsoft Customer Advocacy and Exception Management Team TEL 1-866-425-9899 EXT 1144179 Monday - Friday 7am-230pm
    PST

OK Fowl, Jul 10, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Please calm down. There is no secret conspiracy going on to delete your critical posts of the years past.

Microsoft is moving the Forums to a different service.

It has been
    announced here

They are rearranging the forums structure, and moving stuff to the Microsoft Answers community.

So they are not deleting your postings to destroy evidence. They are moving them to a new Forum.

Nice tinfoil hat by the way ;-)

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Arminator Win User

Big Mistake

Please calm down. There is no secret conspiracy going on to delete your critical posts of the years past.

Microsoft is moving the Forums to a different service.

It has been
    announced here

They are rearranging the forums structure, and moving stuff to the Microsoft Answers community.

So they are not deleting your postings to destroy evidence. They are moving them to a new Forum.

Nice tinfoil hat by the way ;-)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

big mistake

Hey there lupoloco69! For this issue I strongly recommend contacting our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. That is the best avenue of support to take! :D
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Big Mistake

Microsoft Customer Advocacy and Exception Management Team TEL 1-866-425-9899 EXT 1144179 Monday - Friday 7am-230pm
    PST
  9. Carter7-D0A1B1F3-D12 Win User

live down?

2 big mistakes, got the new Cod today....big mistake, its horrid (and im a cod fan), just renewed my gold about an hour ago, looks like another mistake.

Bad day :-(
  10. AMT39 Win User

No GamesCon Stream... Big mistake!

I am getting the 800700E8 error every time I attempt to watch the Gamescom stream videos. WTH. It has been like this for days. Solutions?
Thema:

Big Mistake

1. Big Mistake - Similar Threads - Big Mistake

2. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  3. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  4. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  5. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  6. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  7. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  8. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  9. My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.: Hello, My problem is regarding my Xbox elite series two controller. My problem is I splilled a little drink on it and it didn’t work at all for a bit, now it works when I plugged it in. The...
  10. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...