Big messages problem!

Discus and support Big messages problem! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox recently. Since a week ago, my console hasn’t been showing, loading or receiving messages, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UncleSamsoniite, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Big messages problem!

Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox recently. Since a week ago, my console hasn’t been showing, loading or receiving messages, but I can send them and people can see them but I can’t see anything past a week ago’s messages. I checked my
    xbox app and unexpectedly it showed all the recent messages as usual and what I had sent and what people had sent me. This is very irritating though, because I i do not get a notification and can’t see see my messages on the actual console. Please help! Thanks
    in advance

:)

UncleSamsoniite, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Redclawz
    Redclawz Guest
    Hackers in Dungeon Defenders?

I agree with this message so hard. It's still a big problem

Redclawz, Oct 13, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Big problem Big messages problem! :(

Hello,

As you were told by Microsoft Support if your account is in an over due balance you will need to pay it before you can gain access to your account again. There is no way around that.

As per any subscription agreement that has an automatic renewal option it will keep going for a certain point and you are required to pay that amount. As with any sort of magazine, newspaper, or CD/DVD program they continue to send you their end of the deal
    for a bit until the account is suspended due to non payment. And they do ask that you pay the back logged payment. It works the same with Microsoft's own automatic renewal. You are responsible for turning off automatic renewal on the account if you wish to
    no longer continue using XBOX Live.

No one on these forums will be able to unlock the account for you, you will need to deal exclusively with LIVE Phone Support.

Thanks.

HassanB, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Big messages problem!

Heya Charky29.

If you're able to see messages on other devices and apps, it may be an issue with with your account on your Xbox One. To start out, can you try removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by a full power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds),
    and then add your profile back. Let us know how it goes Big messages problem! :)

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. GodLike499
    GodLike499 Guest
    I'm getting the same problem on my 360! This has been going on for at least 3 months, and I'm finally getting really sick of it. Numerous people I've talked to are having the same issue as well (360, 1, it doesn't matter). It occurs with people on my friends
    list, not on my friends list, in my xbox party, in game together, etc. Numerous times I've received a bunch of messages all at once which have time stamps that are up to two hours old, but sometimes I will never receive the messages at all on my console, but
    they are showing up on the xbox.com web page.

This issue makes it very difficult and annoying to get together with friends to game. When I send messages trying to play games together, I don't know if their busy, ignoring me, didn't see the message, or just not receiving the messages.

GodLike499, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Big messages problem!

Heya Charky29.

If you're able to see messages on other devices and apps, it may be an issue with with your account on your Xbox One. To start out, can you try removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by a full power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds),
    and then add your profile back. Let us know how it goes :)
  7. GodLike499 Win User

Big messages problem!

I'm getting the same problem on my 360! This has been going on for at least 3 months, and I'm finally getting really sick of it. Numerous people I've talked to are having the same issue as well (360, 1, it doesn't matter). It occurs with people on my friends
    list, not on my friends list, in my xbox party, in game together, etc. Numerous times I've received a bunch of messages all at once which have time stamps that are up to two hours old, but sometimes I will never receive the messages at all on my console, but
    they are showing up on the xbox.com web page.

This issue makes it very difficult and annoying to get together with friends to game. When I send messages trying to play games together, I don't know if their busy, ignoring me, didn't see the message, or just not receiving the messages.
  8. Redclawz Win User

Hackers in Dungeon Defenders?

I agree with this message so hard. It's still a big problem
  9. camel120 Win User

Big Numbers = Big Problems

you can have 100 tokens of one type of token on the board at one time.(meaning one with a different name token,even if it's almost the same,like plants; sapplins(spelling)

some decks make 3-4 different tokens that means 300-400 tokens(tested and proven)these are token creatures not reg. ones.

biggest any creature can get is 9999/9999(this was with the mono-green with the two hydro's in it,one was a promo)

i have done over 25420 pts of damage in 1 swing.
  10. x Viper Win User

Big Numbers = Big Problems

Oh wait, it's 5 minutes, even worse lol. I couldn't even fix my post.
Thema:

Big messages problem!

1. Big messages problem! - Similar Threads - Big messages problem

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  4. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  5. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  6. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  7. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  8. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  9. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  10. My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.: Hello, My problem is regarding my Xbox elite series two controller. My problem is I splilled a little drink on it and it didn’t work at all for a bit, now it works when I plugged it in. The...