BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.

Discus and support BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And why doesnt microsft fix it ? many has this problem. everyone I asked so far. even though I read all messages it still say i have new messages,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Diidii., May 27, 2019.

1. Diidii.
    Diidii. Guest

And why doesnt microsft fix it ?

many has this problem. everyone I asked so far.

even though I read all messages it still say i have new messages, and when i get a new messages, i can not see it even sometimes. and even if i clean all my messages, it still say i have new message. and yes I have cleaned cookies and so on and restarted
    box.

has microsoft made any official statement ? where do I find this ?

i came across 1 page where they say all thing s r working as they should....

havent people reported this problem to them....,?

Where do I report it fast so they know and fix ??

not twitter, or facebook or instagram or socialmedia.

:)

Diidii., May 27, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Seems like alot of people are having this problem as of recently i would call xbox customer support if i were you and tell them about your ongoing issue
  3. Diidii. Win User

LOL my last message have been edited my microsoft(?) moderator, or if it is automaticly done....

If not automaticly, lets hope someone informed microsoft about the error.

And as of right now this minute. I can not even send messages, or load messages page on xbox. maybe that means they are doing something.

I am sceptical.....
  4. Emo Goggles Win User

something that they will have to update with in time my dude
  5. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Sorry for having this issue.

The best thing you can do just wait. These issues always resolve themselves in a couple of days.
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

sometimes it hides the phantom messages in "messages from xbox".

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago. - Similar Threads - BIG message problems

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  4. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  5. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  6. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  7. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  8. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  9. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  10. My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.: Hello, My problem is regarding my Xbox elite series two controller. My problem is I splilled a little drink on it and it didn’t work at all for a bit, now it works when I plugged it in. The...