Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE

Discus and support Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought Minecraft pe (mobile) and I have been experiencing lots of trouble with the Xbox live/multiplayer sides of things. Heres... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RadRoman, Apr 9, 2020.

1. RadRoman
    RadRoman Guest

Hello, I recently bought Minecraft pe (mobile) and I have been experiencing lots of trouble with the Xbox live/multiplayer sides of things.

Heres what's happening. So when I play singleplayer and I want to invite a friend to my world it's saying I'm not signed in to Xbox live (but I am).

The second thing that keeps happening is I can't use the marketplace at all.

The last thing that keeps happening and is EXTREMELY annoying is that servers aren't working for me.

I am not seeing any featured servers, It keeps saying random error messages like unable to connect to the world, you need to authenticate to Microsoft services, Mojang error -9 you cant use market place, disconnected, or it loads forever. Only twice have
    I been able to join a server.

I have been trying to find an answer for a week.

Here are the fixes I tried but haven't worked:

Restarting my wifi/router

Trying to use other phones to play

signing out and signing back in to Xbox live

restarting my phone

restarting minecraft

reviewing my microsoft/xbox online privacy settings and changing some settings

and trying to join different servers.

I played on a different phone with my siblings account and it worked fine but when I used my account on the same phone it stops working.

I really love mcpe and would really like to be able to play so please respond as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading this!

:)

RadRoman, Apr 9, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hello Eternal,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. Have you contacted Mojang with the issue of signing into Minecraft PE? They both are linked as you need to sign into the Xbox live for the pocket edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
  5. Meghannnnnn Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer PE

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please go to the game settings, head to the profile section and Sign out of your Microsoft Account then deactivate the “Use Cellular Data” option and you will do the same with “Auto Update Unlocked Packs”and then enable it again

Finally you will need to close the game and delete the cache on the app settings of your phone

If the problem is not fixed yet, download the Xbox app an log in there with the same Microsoft account then add your friend gamertag to your friend list
    We did this and it did not work
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer PE

Hi MEGHANNNNNN! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please go to the game settings, head to the profile section and Sign out of your Microsoft Account then deactivate the “Use Cellular Data” option and you will do the same with “Auto Update Unlocked Packs”and then enable it again

Finally you will need to close the game and delete the cache on the app settings of your phone

If the problem is not fixed yet, download the Xbox app an log in there with the same Microsoft account then add your friend gamertag to your friend list
Thema:

1. Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Big issues live

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  4. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  5. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  6. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  7. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  8. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  9. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  10. I have a big issue with updating and downloading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a big issue with updating and downloading games: I noticed that when I update a game it starts off good but then my mbps starts dropping by a lot and it stop my update and download and a error pops up the error code is (0x87e00005) when i press...