Big Idea: Zombie Virus Infect Herbs Mutating Them Into Mutant Herbs

Discus and support Big Idea: Zombie Virus Infect Herbs Mutating Them Into Mutant Herbs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bad guys unleash their apocalypse virus mutating infected into sub-zombies and mutant zombies. Sub-zombies are zombies without superpower(s) and may... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vast_Train_8999, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Big Idea: Zombie Virus Infect Herbs Mutating Them Into Mutant Herbs

1. Bad guys unleash their apocalypse virus mutating infected into sub-zombies and mutant zombies. Sub-zombies are zombies without superpower(s) and may have weakness(s) and they are the most abundant type of zombies. Each mutant zombie have one or more superpower(s) and/or weakness(s) such as flight, teleportation, invisibility, hulk like, enhance senses, enhance speed, revive, respawn, and many more.
    2. Not part of the plan of bad guys, apocalypse virus can also infect then mutate herbs, mutating herbs into non-infectious mutant herbs. Mutant herbs, depending on the type, when use can quickly heal, quickly auto self revive (no need to use), give medicines, give rations, quickly revive others, cure virus, give temporary superpowers, and many more. 3rd person view is one of the temporary superpowers mutant herbs give.
    3. Each mutant herb is single use with single effect and cannot be mass produce.
    4. There are also non-infectious sub-herbs however inferior compare to mutant herbs.
    5. Mutant herbs and sub-herbs can have exceptions such as if the superpowers they give are temporary some very few can be permanent.
    submitted by /u/Vast_Train_8999
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vast_Train_8999, Aug 25, 2022
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Wish list for a future Resident Evil game.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]
    There was always at least one red herb per each part.

In some parts however you could get three red herbs which was just way too many.

[/quote] in some parts you got several blue herbs,when there was nothing around that would poison you.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

Wish list for a future Resident Evil game.

There was always at least one red herb per each part.

In some parts however you could get three red herbs which was just way too many.
  4. ingoish456 Win User

Next time your in tokyo.....

will you take the green herb ?
  5. Cosmo G Espacio Win User

To those whom have "Hard Corps: Uprising" or tried the demo

Thanks JAH herb, will be checking it out today.
  6. Circahh Win User

War Supporter Ribbon?

As if you would follow Clifford on Twitter. He's the biggest herb.
Thema:

Big Idea: Zombie Virus Infect Herbs Mutating Them Into Mutant Herbs

1. Big Idea: Zombie Virus Infect Herbs Mutating Them Into Mutant Herbs - Similar Threads - Big Idea Zombie

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  4. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  5. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  6. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  7. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  8. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  9. New Fable idea big fan Fable rocks

in XboX Insiders
    New Fable idea big fan Fable rocks: Big fan of first fable and have thought of and idea for continuing the story First it'll be about the child of the main character second kinda a survey with question about what you did in first...
  10. I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda: I have this idea for a game, it's set in an alternate timeline where the world goes through massive climate change and terrain changes with a threat called the Ashens, who are subterranean humans...