Big Farm Mobile Harvest won't download update. Page just freezes.

Discus and support Big Farm Mobile Harvest won't download update. Page just freezes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Big Farm Mobile Harvest won't download the recent update. The page just freezes. The game won't work without the update. (Windows 10)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZoeEU, Nov 10, 2021.

1. ZoeEU
    ZoeEU Guest

Big Farm Mobile Harvest won't download the recent update. The page just freezes. The game won't work without the update. (Windows 10)

:)

ZoeEU, Nov 10, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Search for the term WSRESET in the windows search bar

Run as administrator

Wait for the window to open to close automatically

After that restart your computer

- Try installing the update again.

Solution 2:

Go to Windows settings

Applications

Application and features

find the game

Click on

Advanced options

Tap repair.

- Try installing the update again.

Solution 3:

Uninstall the game and install it again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. neilhorgan Win User

Some of you are going to cry.....

4. Rozark Win User

Can't decide what to build?

just built a house, a farm to harvest sugar cane, wheat, and cactus, and a nether portal. when the creator mode comes go wild and built the liberty statue or some epic building.
  5. HassanB Win User

6. MajorAwful Win User

farming

Yay I can harvest grain and live on the land In a simulated farming game. No disrespect but I think id opt for the real thing.
Thema:

1. Big Farm Mobile Harvest won't download update. Page just freezes. - Similar Threads - Big Farm Mobile

2. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  3. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  4. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  5. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  6. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  7. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  8. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  9. My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home button(The big X) won’t work at All.: Hello, My problem is regarding my Xbox elite series two controller. My problem is I splilled a little drink on it and it didn’t work at all for a bit, now it works when I plugged it in. The...
  10. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...