Biased Xbox Enforcement Trail

Discus and support Biased Xbox Enforcement Trail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my account in the four years it’s been up has only been suspended once over communication. I am a very loyal and helpful xbox player. I love the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvolutionFC, Sep 20, 2020.

1. EvolutionFC
    EvolutionFC Guest

So my account in the four years it’s been up has only been suspended once over communication. I am a very loyal and helpful xbox player. I love the community and offer so much. One day I got permanently suspended cause of pure out stupidty. I submitted a
    case trail and in the description I asked if they could allow me to submit more then 500 character and images so I can get the full story in, this was due to it was a massive misunderstanding. The enforcement team member just repeated my reason for my ban
    and closed the case, giving me no way to contact anyone! Little did he know I was trying to help. The trail was instantly closed. I follow the rules so I don’t make things worse so I can’t contact microsoft due to the terms saying they can’t help. But this
    is genuinely unfair. If anyone heard my story, they know it was a complete misunderstanding. But it instantly just got closed. This is my second offense two. My last one was three years ago! I got communication banned.. not even a suspension. I just hope I
    can find a solution, or get a developers attention.

if you don’t have a answer. Please press “I have The Same Question” button so the higher ups of microsoft can assist me. Thank you

:)

EvolutionFC, Sep 20, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

EnforceMent Team Is Biased

I'd have to agree about the fact that you need to observe what's considered appropriate trash talk and what's just rude or otherwise demeaning. Even though you didn't swear, it sounded a little aggressive and otherwise just kind of rude to respond with.

The enforcement team isn't biased... they do their job according to the guidelines they're given based around what is acceptable community content. Regardless of context they have to do their job. Sometimes it sucks, but it should always be a learning experience.

Its one thing to say that to a friend who understands a specific kind of trashtalk, but something totally different to a stranger... you know?
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello Raringtriple3,

While it may seem biased, they are actually pretty consistent and fair based on the rules outlined on both their website and in the Code of Conduct.

If we take a look at the community standards, scroll down to "Keep your Content Clean" and you can see examples of what the difference is between
    trash talk an harassment. You can see here that "trash talk is an expected part of competitive multiplayer action, and [it's] not a bad thing". However, there is a line.

Examples provided in the community standards:

• Acceptable:
      • Get destroyed. Can't believe you thought you were on my level.
      • Cheap win. Come at me when you can actually drive without running cars off the road.
      • That sucked. Get good and then come back when your k/d's over 1.
    • Not Acceptable:
      • Get [sexual threat]. Can't believe you thought you were on my level.
      • Hey <profanity>, that was some serious potato aim. Get wrecked, trash.
    In this case, sending a "salt" emote is acceptable, but telling them to shove it was not acceptable. Please don't get me wrong, I can totally understand the frustration as I don't like receiving messages like that either, especially when the "teammate" was
    trolling their own members, but I also understand why the rules are in place and how they help support a more welcoming community as a whole. Instead of replying, I just mute/block/report and move on. It can be frustrating, but it's best to not try and egg
    on these players, they're trying to rally you up, hints the "salt" emote.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Just ignore people that, its not worth it to engage them.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Maybe it would have been okay if you messaged that to a friend during friendly banter, but this gamer was random and may have taken offense. Does not matter if it doesn’t offend you. It’s a blatant violation of the Code of Conduct. Sorry man. Just use
    it as an opportunity to make a better choice next time something like this arises.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

You really shouldn't engage with people like that. Move on to another servers or drop them from the game.
Thema:

1. Biased Xbox Enforcement Trail - Similar Threads - Biased Enforcement Trail

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. Xbox Enforcement is very bias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is very bias: Late last night i was playing online and was doing really good, was just having some really good luck. was beating people left and right, then all of a sudden one person tell me to [mod removed]...
  7. gender bias...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gender bias...: I was very excited to see that we were given a new skin oppertunity by watching the new trailer for the pirates of the carribean. you get to be a pirate thats awesome! So i went through all the...
  8. Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team: So its amazing ive just been unbanned and in one day im banned again..This is utter bull...im sick n tired of getting banned every weeks from what til now and forever..Im now looking into the...
  9. Unfair and bias punishment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair and bias punishment: I just wanted to write in and say thank you for having a terrible system for behavior. Just because someone stands up to themselves for someone ruining their gaming experience PURPOSELY(my team...
  10. Our Gamertag Was Changed Due To Bias?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our Gamertag Was Changed Due To Bias?: Let me start by saying my son and I are avid gamers, we both play together on the same account. We've been playing on Xbox for 7 going 8 years. We do play multiplayer games, but never use a mic or...