Biased gamertag rule

Discus and support Biased gamertag rule in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I noticed you can have BLM as a gamertag, but you can't have WLM. **** Microsoft why with all the biased nonsense? Also why can't I have BLdontM?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenStewerat, Dec 23, 2020.

1. BenStewerat
    BenStewerat Guest

Biased gamertag rule

So I noticed you can have BLM as a gamertag, but you can't have WLM. **** Microsoft why with all the biased nonsense? Also why can't I have BLdontM? Microsoft needs to stick by their own rules

:)

BenStewerat, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

New Gamertag Rule?

3. Galactic Geek Win User

Battlefield 4 DLC

^^ Biased opinion. Here's another biased opinion: "I hate Propaganda."
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

need gamertag change looked into

Unfortunately nobody from the enforcement team posts here.

If you're getting forced gamertag changes it's obviously because your gamertag breaks the rules. The rules on gamertags can be found in the code of conduct.
  5. Awesome Exo Win User

COD Ghosts for X1: Bizarre disparity rating visuals amongst critics

40% biased towards Xbox, 40% towards sony. Do the best you can to find the other 20%. Rule of thumb, if they make mention of one console being the better console, they are biased.

The best review I read about the OP's question is when they run side by side, you really see the difference. If you play the PS4 version, turn it off and go the the X1, the difference is negligible.

Odds are, I won't be playing a PS4 and an x1 at the same time, so I'm not too worried. And it's a launch game. Give developers a year and they will both be 1080/60 next year.
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

Microsoft's Penello on why Xbox One's Kinect will overcome its "perception problem"

all of it is biased. no one has had enough or equal hands on time with both consoles so it is impossible to not have a biased opinion.
Thema:

Biased gamertag rule

1. Biased gamertag rule - Similar Threads - Biased gamertag rule

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. Xbox Enforcement is very bias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is very bias: Late last night i was playing online and was doing really good, was just having some really good luck. was beating people left and right, then all of a sudden one person tell me to [mod removed]...
  7. gender bias...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gender bias...: I was very excited to see that we were given a new skin oppertunity by watching the new trailer for the pirates of the carribean. you get to be a pirate thats awesome! So i went through all the...
  8. Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team: So its amazing ive just been unbanned and in one day im banned again..This is utter bull...im sick n tired of getting banned every weeks from what til now and forever..Im now looking into the...
  9. Unfair and bias punishment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair and bias punishment: I just wanted to write in and say thank you for having a terrible system for behavior. Just because someone stands up to themselves for someone ruining their gaming experience PURPOSELY(my team...
  10. Our Gamertag Was Changed Due To Bias?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our Gamertag Was Changed Due To Bias?: Let me start by saying my son and I are avid gamers, we both play together on the same account. We've been playing on Xbox for 7 going 8 years. We do play multiplayer games, but never use a mic or...