BFV unable to connect to EA servers

Discus and support BFV unable to connect to EA servers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm posting here because this issue has only started happening after performing a console update a couple of days ago. I updated the console with a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StandFreeAndy, Jun 16, 2019.

1. BFV unable to connect to EA servers

I'm posting here because this issue has only started happening after performing a console update a couple of days ago.

I updated the console with a 3.9GB patch the other night and everything seemed to be well. However, what I've noticed over the past couple of days is that if I quite out of a game of BFV multiplayer, I can no longer go back into the game. I can select the join game option etc, but nothing happens. When I go all the way back to the Xbox dashboard and launch the game again, I see the error message “you have lost connection to the EA servers”

I press RT to “go online”, but this just times out.

I can play other games perfectly online fine, stream YouTube, Netflix etc.

The only fix for this is to reboot my router and hard reset the console. It’ll then work perfectly until the next time I quit out of a BFV game again.

OS version- 10.0.18362.7172 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_19h2hold_1910.190 611-1923)

submitted by /u/StandFreeAndy
    [link] [comments]

/u/StandFreeAndy, Jun 16, 2019
  2. 轩游QAQ Win User

Unable to Connect EA Online

I play bfv in Xbox Cloud Gaming and console, but they can't connect to the server, so I'm 100% sure it's an account problem.

I own a deluxe version of bfv, and I also have an xgpu subscription. My friend didn't buy bfv or eaplay. He used the game I shared and connected to the server.
  3. I Emerge I Win User

Why cant I play EA games online ?

A very long time ago with an ea it game it asked if i wanted to link my account ea account i said no ever since then i cant connect to the ea server i simply get "Log in failed, unable to connect to EA servers"
  4. 轩游QAQ Win User

I have tried to reset the console. And now the problem is that even Xbox Cloud Gaming cannot connect to the bfv server.
  5. 轩游QAQ Win User

Just like the first picture, I can't connect to the bfv server even if I use Xbox Cloud Gaming on Edge.
  6. I Emerge I Win User

Can't Connect To EA Servers Help :(

When i try that it comes up with unable to connect to EA servers meaning i cant play ea games online for what ever reason
Thema:

BFV unable to connect to EA servers

1. BFV unable to connect to EA servers - Similar Threads - BFV unable connect

2. I recently did a factory reset cuz i was trying to get the privilege to play BFV but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently did a factory reset cuz i was trying to get the privilege to play BFV but...: I need help with this factor reset and i learned my lesson plz microsoft Help 7e6992f3-b22b-45b0-b9cf-b4e3a71dd40a
  3. BFV 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BFV 2022: The Trial Glitch still persists in 2022 do someone actually have a fix please I want to play this game so bad I already made a new account and even got a new xbox and it persists, Im in a xbox...
  4. game share/game pass ultimate bfV

in XBoX Accessibility
    game share/game pass ultimate bfV: Hi, I am having a trouble playing multiplayer in Battlefield 5. Games says that I have to upgrade my game from trial version by either buying it or subscribing to ea access. Got my game from game...
  5. Maj during online game ( bfV)!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Maj during online game ( bfV)!!!!: In the middle of my bfV conquest game .... On xbox one x . I love my xbox but waiting 15 minutes before playing is a pain but in game ... submitted by /u/CYPRESSPEPERE [link] [comments]
  6. Xb1x,bfv trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xb1x,bfv trial: Can anybody help me to delete the bfv trial because it will not let me play my original bv5 disc,keeps asking me to buy the full game which I all ready own�� ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows...
  7. Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV: Few minutes ago while playing BFV my Xbox one s shouted down like a firecracker and now it doesn t turn on. It s overheated and smell like burned plastic. Didn t have a notification , just did...
  8. Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?: Is anyone currently having issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online? I can get all the way up until the board I am launching is supposed to do so, but doesn't. Then sends me back to the...
  9. BFV

in XBoX on Consoles
    BFV: I have a xbox1x only 6months old I bought bf5 5 months ago and it must crash 5 to 6 times when tring to play multiplayer game online and yes I did all the testing that was suggested in the forums...
  10. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to ea online bfv