BF4 XB1 - Premium

Discus and support BF4 XB1 - Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New to the forum. Having some trouble gaining access to Premium maps. Tried uninstalling the BF4 game and then re installing. While in the server... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JBL-ATL, Mar 19, 2015.

1. JBL-ATL
    JBL-ATL Guest

BF4 XB1 - Premium

New to the forum. Having some trouble gaining access to Premium maps. Tried uninstalling the BF4 game and then re installing. While in the server browser I can select a premium expansion map game but it acts as if I have not purchased premium. Is there
    anything else I can try? Thanks in advance.

:)

JBL-ATL, Mar 19, 2015
  2. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it!

Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you..

Pleasure Master, Mar 19, 2015
  3. Battlefeild 4 premium edition !

BF4 PREMIUM EDITION Includes BF4, PREMIUM AND SHORTCUT KIT FOR SNIPERS.

Rodrigo Mayo Caballero, Mar 19, 2015
  4. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest

BF4 XB1 - Premium

downlaod premium again - it should work from there.

vibroluxor, Mar 19, 2015
  5. vibroluxor Win User

BF4 XB1 - Premium

downlaod premium again - it should work from there.
  6. Rodrigo Mayo Caballe Win User

Battlefeild 4 premium edition !

BF4 PREMIUM EDITION Includes BF4, PREMIUM AND SHORTCUT KIT FOR SNIPERS.
  7. LudicrousFlea Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

Yea, so what happens is, it allows you to install BF4 Premium as an add on, but in game, it says 'please install and pay for BF4 premium' in order to access BF4 Premium servers, maps and games etc.

It basically doesn't recognise.you have BF4 premium, and EA doesn't see it on their side either.
  8. LudicrousFlea Win User

I can play BF4, not BF4 premium though...
  9. LudicrousFlea Win User

Yep. I can download all the content, installed both BF4 and BF4 Premium. Can play BF4 and DLC maps, and even says BF4 Premium in the game title.menu. when you go to play premium games, it says to pay for premium and won't work. Seen online others with the
    same issue.

When contacting EA, they said they can't see I'm a.premium member and Battlelog shows me as just a regular member as well. Essentially, when you install premium from Access, all the content is available, But EA can't see the entitlements on their end, so
    you can't access premium service.
Thema:

BF4 XB1 - Premium

1. BF4 XB1 - Premium - Similar Threads - BF4 XB1 Premium

2. [XB1] ESO, Destiny, AW, TMCC, GTA V, BF4, BF Hardline Join us~>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1] ESO, Destiny, AW, TMCC, GTA V, BF4, BF Hardline Join us~>: Greetings fellow gamers. My name is Clover. I was hesitant to say the least about joining a clan. So many to choose from as well. But I was invited to join Dissension Gaming and everything...
  3. BF4 XB1 TACTICAL MILSIM * READ *

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 XB1 TACTICAL MILSIM * READ *: Hello this is 1st Lieutenant Devil from the 31st MEU and im the head recruiter and this is a recruitment message milsim(military simulation) unit We do ops on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and...
  4. [XB1] [XB360] IGA Clan recruiting now! Minecraft, BF4 and More!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1] [XB360] IGA Clan recruiting now! Minecraft, BF4 and More!: Welcome to International Gaming Agency! When IGA was in the works of being created, our Leader had so many ideas to bring forth to his Council to what he thinks would start off IGA in the right...
  5. Looking for bf4 hardcore rush (if possible) clan on xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for bf4 hardcore rush (if possible) clan on xb1: I am currently lookikng for a bf4 clan who can play stratigically as a team as well as have a ranking system. I prefer the support class with my carbine at the moment, i am available everyday and...
  6. (XB1) Are you looking for a BF4 clan? And future games such as Minecraft? Come!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XB1) Are you looking for a BF4 clan? And future games such as Minecraft? Come!: Hello everyone. I am currently recruiting for a clan called HardCore eSports. I am the Recruiter for the clan and BF4 Leader. We have a saying. If you stay with us, the sky is the limit! Meaning...
  7. #1 BF4 Server on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    #1 BF4 Server on XB1: Hi I'm part of http://dontrevivemebro.com/ and I'll have a server on XboxOne for BF4 (It will be abuse free server) and would like it to become the #1 place for all Battlefielders on XboxOne to...
  8. Hardcore eSports BF4 Team Recruiting (XB1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardcore eSports BF4 Team Recruiting (XB1): Hello fellow Xbox One gamers. Do you play BF4? Are you sick of not having a team? Well, those things are well behind if you join HeS. We are a mature clan, that doesn't really have a age limit....
  9. Looking for an adult grouo on XB1 to play BF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an adult grouo on XB1 to play BF4: Sup guys? Im looking for an older group or clan to play With. Im 30, and have a kid who plays, so im not looking to play with a bunch of kids. Love trash talking so a more verbal group is best....
  10. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    BF4 Premium on sale now XB1: BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it! Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you.. d7624502-dc2e-4796-ac2a-e980137f19ca