BF4 promotions

Discus and support BF4 promotions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Does anyone know if EA releases complementary codes for BF4? Or contests? Thank you P.S. Geddy Lee Rocks! f272c95d-9151-455e-8d6c-cb96aad43e8e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jambi208, Jan 4, 2014.

1. jambi208
    jambi208 Guest

BF4 promotions

Hello

Does anyone know if EA releases complementary codes for BF4? Or contests?

Thank you

P.S. Geddy Lee Rocks!

:)

jambi208, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    BF4 premium promotion

No. Once a promotion ends it's not possible to get content at that price unless it goes on sale again. Keep an eye on majornelson.com for any promotions.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  3. A Top Boss
    A Top Boss Guest
    BF4 premium promotion

BF4 + Premium was offered for $30 a few weeks ago. I was wondering if it's possible to still purchase the bundle for the $30 price.

A Top Boss, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Dbole007
    Dbole007 Guest

BF4 promotions

I dont think EA would, you can do a search on the internet,, but, I would also check to see if maybe some other company will, like Mcdonalds did for the Xbox one..

Dbole007, Jan 12, 2014
  5. Dbole007 Win User

BF4 promotions

I dont think EA would, you can do a search on the internet,, but, I would also check to see if maybe some other company will, like Mcdonalds did for the Xbox one..
  6. Smwutches Win User

BF4 premium promotion

No. Once a promotion ends it's not possible to get content at that price unless it goes on sale again. Keep an eye on majornelson.com for any promotions.
  7. Reggieballs Win User

Instant Death Squad looking for XB360 & XBONE PLAYERS!!

Looking for active and willing Xbox players to play BF4, COD and destiny. we have a fast growing team with promotions and a competitive squad. join IDS now
  8. z ShadowWolf x Win User

GameDVR stops recording.

I noticed this as well. It not only does it in BF4 but in NBA2K14 too. Even saying "Xbox record that" will not save clips. Noticed Saturday that when i got promoted in BF4, generally 19 second auto record, that it didn't pop up "Game clip recorded" and tried
    manually recording in BF4 and NBA2K only to have niether one record. Sucks because it has worked just fine since day one and even cleared out a bunch of clips.
  9. DaVille06 Win User

Game clip recorded without me saying it?

It's not a bug. Usually the game will record a clip whenever you are promoted or get some awesome reward in the game. I believe you can shut this off in BF4's settings. It is quite annoying though.
Thema:

BF4 promotions

1. BF4 promotions - Similar Threads - BF4 promotions

2. It says I own all the DLCs for BF4 and yet when i try to install them it makes me pay for them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I own all the DLCs for BF4 and yet when i try to install them it makes me pay for them: I try to install the Naval DLC for example and it says i will be spending 13.99 plus tax but it says i own it e44416c9-affb-4d77-a8f3-3f5c8a300443
  3. Xbox Series X Crashes after launching BF4, COD etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Crashes after launching BF4, COD etc: My Son's Xbox Series X wouldnt turn on a while back so we sent it in got it back and works again turns on etc BUT now like games Cod, BF4 , etc when he launchs the game the xbox sits for like 10...
  4. BF4 Won't open: Your game failed to launch Double-check your connection, or try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    BF4 Won't open: Your game failed to launch Double-check your connection, or try again later.: Whenever I try to launch bf4 through the battlelog it gives me this error (ERROR You are already running another Battlelog game, please exit this game first)And when I go to check EA play desktop...
  5. Can not conetc to sesion in FH4 and BF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not conetc to sesion in FH4 and BF4: Hi I have such issue that from couple days i cannot connect to online session - when i try to go online i get following error on my XsX [img] i tryed to uninstall the game and download it...
  6. Says I need to buy BF4 but the disc is in the machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I need to buy BF4 but the disc is in the machine: Its been doing this off and on for a few weeks. I've got a legit store bought copy inside the machine but it says I need to buy it. It redirects me to the store that says I can launch it and that...
  7. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...
  8. Bf4 DLC problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4 DLC problems: I'm not so much looking for a fix as I'm wondering who else has problems accessing dragons teeth and final stand DLC maps for battlefield 4 it's an issue a somewhat large amount of people seem to...
  9. BF4 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 download issue: purchased BF4 online and installed it. It says the game is installed however the multiplayer wont load and says “Multiplayer downloaded 0%”. Im at a loss. Thanks...
  10. Bf4 går inte att starta på Xbox One! [Bf4 can't start on Xbox One!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4 går inte att starta på Xbox One! [Bf4 can't start on Xbox One!]: När jag ska starta Battlefield 4 så startar det sen efter 10-20 sek skickas jag tillbaka till Xbox hem skärm! Kommer inte äns fram till spelets meny. Har provat "cold start" och tagit bort...