BF4 Premium redeem points purchased?

Discus and support BF4 Premium redeem points purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have BF4 and want to get premium but I am unable to to redeem points that I purchased and now HAVE one xboxone, but everytime I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diaperchili069, Jan 30, 2015.

1. BF4 Premium redeem points purchased?

Hi everyone I have BF4 and want to get premium but I am unable to to redeem points that I purchased and now HAVE one xboxone, but everytime I go to purchase the premium xbox wants me to use a credit card and there is no other option that I can find to
    redeem my points for the purchase. Please help.

Thanks, Itchycalf

:)

Diaperchili069, Jan 30, 2015
  2. Battlefeild 4 premium edition !

BF4 PREMIUM EDITION Includes BF4, PREMIUM AND SHORTCUT KIT FOR SNIPERS.

Rodrigo Mayo Caballero, Jan 30, 2015
  3. BF4 Premium cost is crazy!

I live in Europe and I think it's absolute crazy how much BF4 Premium costs!

If I buy 4200 Microsoft Points I pay €42,49 (http://gamecard-shop.nl/xbox-4200-ms-points-eu)

BF4 Premium costs 4000 microsoft points, because it changes to € its costs €47,99, why do I only get €40 for 4200 microsoft points and do I need to pay €47,99 for 4000 microsoft points on xbox?

It's just not fair how much we need to pay!

xDutch Terror, Jan 30, 2015
  4. Nige UK Win User

Bf4 premium on xbox one

Plus also, any BF4 premium passes already purchased against your current 360 Gamertag and account will be converted to a premium pass on the Xbox One. This is only confirmed for BF4 at the moment
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

BF4 Deluxe or Premium?

Not exactly. There is a "small fee" to upgrade from BF4 on the 360 to the Xbox One ($9.99) but NOT a fee for the premium. "Premium" it transfers to the Xbox One version at no additional costs. There's a distinction between the game BF4 and "Premium", folks
    since premium is a separate purchase.

In short, the "upgrade" does transfer for free, not for a fee.
  6. Cryo75 Win User

Bf4 ingame store

this might be a bf4 issue. i can't even purchase premium!!
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Question About Transfer

EDIT: Now, premium is separate on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. If you have redeemed a code for the Xbox One version of BF4 Premium, you can download the content after doing so. If you're already a BF3 Premium owner, nothing changes.
  8. Rodrigo Mayo Caballe Win User

Battlefeild 4 premium edition !

BF4 PREMIUM EDITION Includes BF4, PREMIUM AND SHORTCUT KIT FOR SNIPERS.
Thema:

BF4 Premium redeem points purchased?

1. BF4 Premium redeem points purchased? - Similar Threads - BF4 Premium redeem

2. BF4 premium promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BF4 premium promotion: BF4 + Premium was offered for $30 a few weeks ago. I was wondering if it's possible to still purchase the bundle for the $30 price. d005e0f0-0dbe-4d39-ab14-d2c0b5e4ec6b
  3. BF4 Premium Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium Not working: My battlefield 4 premium and dlcs don't work for some odd reason. I tried to reinstall the game and all the dlc but it still won't work. 561d3169-b8a8-4732-bf56-b75036d0c40e
  4. If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...: Is there any way to transfer my Premium account to a digital copy of BF4 because I have access to all the add-ons through the Premium status but can't actually play the game on my Xbox One without...
  5. BF4 Premium package Purchase error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium package Purchase error.: Hello Hello, I've recently made the switch to XB1 from X360 and i just got my BF4 stats transferred over. However, my premium and DLC's are missing. I looked into it on these forums and the...
  6. DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY: I dwnld bf4 premium on xbox one it dwnld all the maps but all i can do is play the campaign..anyone help me with this pls 5a3a169c-3a9d-4a1c-8bb3-b4f6cab1e6a5
  7. I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...: Darn, I just missed it for Xbox One, because of slooooow transfer from my bank to Paypal. 'dang! They should have left the prices for 24 hours after they remove it from the menus, so that...
  8. BF4 Premium Add On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium Add On: Is there anyway to buy BF4 premium add on instead of having to repurchase the whole game? I would just like to buy and attach the premium feature to my account instead of repurchasing the whole...
  9. BF4 XB1 - Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 XB1 - Premium: New to the forum. Having some trouble gaining access to Premium maps. Tried uninstalling the BF4 game and then re installing. While in the server browser I can select a premium expansion map...
  10. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    BF4 Premium on sale now XB1: BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it! Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you.. d7624502-dc2e-4796-ac2a-e980137f19ca