BF4 Premium Not working

Discus and support BF4 Premium Not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My battlefield 4 premium and dlcs don't work for some odd reason. I tried to reinstall the game and all the dlc but it still won't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViscousAxe3, Sep 20, 2017.

1. ViscousAxe3
    ViscousAxe3 Guest

BF4 Premium Not working

My battlefield 4 premium and dlcs don't work for some odd reason. I tried to reinstall the game and all the dlc but it still won't work.

:)

ViscousAxe3, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Roar Fury
    Roar Fury Guest
    BF4 Premium Not Working!

I just baught bf4 premium and when I try to get second **** or china rising it will say I still have to buy premium.....help

Roar Fury, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    BF4 Premium Not Working!

After buying you probably need to fully exit the game by pressing the home button, then when on homescreen press the menu aka start button the select quit.

Malacath, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Rodrigo Mayo Caballe Win User

Battlefeild 4 premium edition !

BF4 PREMIUM EDITION Includes BF4, PREMIUM AND SHORTCUT KIT FOR SNIPERS.
  5. LudicrousFlea Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

Yep. I can download all the content, installed both BF4 and BF4 Premium. Can play BF4 and DLC maps, and even says BF4 Premium in the game title.menu. when you go to play premium games, it says to pay for premium and won't work. Seen online others with the
    same issue.

When contacting EA, they said they can't see I'm a.premium member and Battlelog shows me as just a regular member as well. Essentially, when you install premium from Access, all the content is available, But EA can't see the entitlements on their end, so
    you can't access premium service.
  6. LudicrousFlea Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

Yea, so what happens is, it allows you to install BF4 Premium as an add on, but in game, it says 'please install and pay for BF4 premium' in order to access BF4 Premium servers, maps and games etc.

It basically doesn't recognise.you have BF4 premium, and EA doesn't see it on their side either.
  7. Malacath Win User

BF4 Premium Not Working!

After buying you probably need to fully exit the game by pressing the home button, then when on homescreen press the menu aka start button the select quit.
  8. nickisullivan13 Win User

BF4 Premium Not Working!

It is a known issue with EA games. You will have to give it time, they are working on it slowly.
Thema:

BF4 Premium Not working

1. BF4 Premium Not working - Similar Threads - BF4 Premium working

2. BF4 premium promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BF4 premium promotion: BF4 + Premium was offered for $30 a few weeks ago. I was wondering if it's possible to still purchase the bundle for the $30 price. d005e0f0-0dbe-4d39-ab14-d2c0b5e4ec6b
  3. If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...: Is there any way to transfer my Premium account to a digital copy of BF4 because I have access to all the add-ons through the Premium status but can't actually play the game on my Xbox One without...
  4. BF4 Premium package Purchase error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium package Purchase error.: Hello Hello, I've recently made the switch to XB1 from X360 and i just got my BF4 stats transferred over. However, my premium and DLC's are missing. I looked into it on these forums and the...
  5. DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY: I dwnld bf4 premium on xbox one it dwnld all the maps but all i can do is play the campaign..anyone help me with this pls 5a3a169c-3a9d-4a1c-8bb3-b4f6cab1e6a5
  6. I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I missed the "Gold discount" for BF4 Premium for Xbox One, because of terribly slow ...: Darn, I just missed it for Xbox One, because of slooooow transfer from my bank to Paypal. 'dang! They should have left the prices for 24 hours after they remove it from the menus, so that...
  7. BF4 Premium Add On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium Add On: Is there anyway to buy BF4 premium add on instead of having to repurchase the whole game? I would just like to buy and attach the premium feature to my account instead of repurchasing the whole...
  8. BF4 XB1 - Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 XB1 - Premium: New to the forum. Having some trouble gaining access to Premium maps. Tried uninstalling the BF4 game and then re installing. While in the server browser I can select a premium expansion map...
  9. BF4 Premium redeem points purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Premium redeem points purchased?: Hi everyone I have BF4 and want to get premium but I am unable to to redeem points that I purchased and now HAVE one xboxone, but everytime I go to purchase the premium xbox wants me to use a...
  10. BF4 Premium on sale now XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    BF4 Premium on sale now XB1: BF4 Premium on sale now XB1 store. Don't be a tighty wad and go buy it! Australia and New Zealand, I'm looking at you.. d7624502-dc2e-4796-ac2a-e980137f19ca