BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

Discus and support BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive had BF4 since it came out on 360 and then i downloaded it to the xbox one and ive had it for a year now and now i go to play it asks if i own it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLUE SLIDE P4RK, Mar 11, 2016.

1. BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again.

Ive had BF4 since it came out on 360 and then i downloaded it to the xbox one and ive had it for a year now and now i go to play it asks if i own it and i try to go to store and download it but it says i need to purchase it again and ive contacted support
    three times and they say its not on my game licsense even though i have all the game data so i dont know if its a priview problem but this is the second game that ive had trouble with

:)

BLUE SLIDE P4RK, Mar 11, 2016
  2. NitaCap
    NitaCap Guest
    cant reinstall MS Bingo

uninstalled MS bingo due to games issues, tried to reinstall and it won't let me says its already installed but wont open and tells me to reinstall. HELP

NitaCap, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Cant purchase content

I want to purchase premium for BF4 but it wont let me.I put enough money in my bank account for it but wont let me purchase it, so I try to purchase the DLC seperatly but still wont let me buy. ( this is on Xbox One)

DrQuickScoping1, Mar 11, 2016
  4. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

You have the 360 version of BF4 and now you got XBOX1? You need to buy XBOX1 BF4 as well. Only stats carry over from 360 to XBOX1 version. Still need to buy both versions.

GRAW2ROBZ, May 4, 2016
  5. I was told I could get it BF4 for XBox for $4.50 on 6/21/16. I downloaded it. All went well for several days then it stopped working. xBox said ..."Ooops, that was a mistake. Pay $60" I have been xBox live payer for ten years. I am very upset with
    transitioning from xBox 360 to xBox One. Tech Support is always a challenge. Thanks but no thanks. I will NEVER move to xBox TWO.

UrbanBull277688, Jul 6, 2016
  6. in cases like that you should be asking for some support i had the same problem its an error in the down load i called on the phone and had them fix it

Andrewskilljoy, Aug 10, 2016
  7. its an issue they have had with earlier transfers i dont understand what suppport told you but i got mine fixed like that day

Andrewskilljoy, Nov 2, 2018
  8. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

You have the 360 version of BF4 and now you got XBOX1? You need to buy XBOX1 BF4 as well. Only stats carry over from 360 to XBOX1 version. Still need to buy both versions.
  9. UrbanBull277688 Win User

I was told I could get it BF4 for XBox for $4.50 on 6/21/16. I downloaded it. All went well for several days then it stopped working. xBox said ..."Ooops, that was a mistake. Pay $60" I have been xBox live payer for ten years. I am very upset with
    transitioning from xBox 360 to xBox One. Tech Support is always a challenge. Thanks but no thanks. I will NEVER move to xBox TWO.
  10. Andrewskilljoy Win User

its an issue they have had with earlier transfers i dont understand what suppport told you but i got mine fixed like that day
  11. Andrewskilljoy Win User

in cases like that you should be asking for some support i had the same problem its an error in the down load i called on the phone and had them fix it
  12. Lordconnor212 Win User

Wont let me reinstall games

Well the games that i have on disc i cant download from the Microsoft store i dont own halo5,gta or black ops 3 digitally i only own them by disc those games are the only disc game i cant reinstall and yes i tried to remote app wAy after u mentioned it and it didnt solve the problem all my other disc games work besides those specific games
Thema:

1. BF4 game wont let me reinstall and says i need to purchase again. - Similar Threads - BF4 game wont

2. BF4 Won't open: Your game failed to launch Double-check your connection, or try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    BF4 Won't open: Your game failed to launch Double-check your connection, or try again later.: Whenever I try to launch bf4 through the battlelog it gives me this error (ERROR You are already running another Battlelog game, please exit this game first)And when I go to check EA play desktop...
  3. Looks like we are getting the same problem's with bf1 that plagued bf4. Tic rate, game lag, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like we are getting the same problem's with bf1 that plagued bf4. Tic rate, game lag, ...: Oh how is DICE/EA allowing this to happen again. Am I the only person experiencing the same problems on BF1 as I did when BF4 was first launched. FFS DICE. Fix this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. cant play BF4 keep getting a error code 0x8027025a the game has taken to long to start :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play BF4 keep getting a error code 0x8027025a the game has taken to long to start :(: since i got my xbox one s ive had error codes on 2 games BF4 & DR3, error code 0x8027025a for some reason battlefield 4 has taken to long to start 0x8027025a for some reason deadrising 3 has...
  5. How to install unlocks when you buy a new xbox and game (BF4)..Still using original account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install unlocks when you buy a new xbox and game (BF4)..Still using original account: In a nut shell I sold my Xbox and BF4 game. My account is still active so I recently purchased another Xbox and BF4. How do I reinstall my unlocks to the new system? Is this a a BF4 question by...
  6. Where is my game (BF4) after buying 1yr xbox live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my game (BF4) after buying 1yr xbox live gold?: Here's the run down. I purchased a 1yr.xbox live gold subscription this week with BF4 as a free download to boot...cool right! After downloading BF4 now shows as a game. After clicking on it...
  7. Game DVR recorded clips skip (playing BF4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR recorded clips skip (playing BF4): I don't get it. I record clips using both the Game DVR app and using "xbox record that" feature and yet on most occasions, the clip I try to record skips over some of the best content. It's like...
  8. BF4 Game Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 Game Saves: Everytime I play the battlefield 4 single player campaign it seems like my game save saves to the console like its suppose to for a few days then after I don't play for awhile and go back to...
  9. bf4 won't let me install the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bf4 won't let me install the game: Ok trying to play the damn game but can not get pass the installation screen. Its the screen in the beginning that says a content install that will ensure optimal quality and game play is required...
  10. Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add the ability to turn off the party "Join Game" feature in BF4, (or any game!).: This "join game" feature is one of the most annoying things ever created. Obviously it wasn't thought through all the way just like how they forgot to add the ability to play background music....