BF2042 STILL FREEZING ON XBOX X
Discus and support BF2042 STILL FREEZING ON XBOX X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE BEEN BACK AND FORTH ON MICROSOFT AND THE EA FORUMS. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE ON THE SUBJECT OF THE GAME FREEZING AND SENDING ME BACK... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholas Herring1, Sep 2, 2022.
Thema:
BF2042 STILL FREEZING ON XBOX X
Loading...
-
BF2042 STILL FREEZING ON XBOX X - Similar Threads - BF2042 STILL FREEZING
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan my bf2042 series x disc work on one X?: Can my bf2042 series x disc work on one X? As swapping with a friend. I have a series x and the series X version and he has a one x 3f8463f0-6dbf-4cbc-b877-e0c7cb69f238 -
Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?: It is unacceptable to allow this game to be sold to players, and with a new gen price bump while at it, cause why not. 629f19a4-2522-4573-a500-f8121a95d15f -
Cross Gen upgrade for bf2042
in XBoX Games and AppsCross Gen upgrade for bf2042: I accidentally bought the Xbox one version of bf2042 on my series x and Microsoft rejected my refund request. Is there a way I can upgrade my game to the cross gen, or do I have to buy the game... -
Bf2042 gold edition /ea play app
in XBoX Games and AppsBf2042 gold edition /ea play app: Hello everyone. I’m searching for help. I understand bf2042 just launched and with all the cross play going on things may be hectic. I just want to clarify something before I go and buy the game...