BF2 still the best of all BF games

Discus and support BF2 still the best of all BF games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How I miss playing the BF2 game boards. The best multiplayer combat system ever. Sad that the corp giants will not make an updated version of BF2 with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CatholicJack777, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. BF2 still the best of all BF games


    How I miss playing the BF2 game boards. The best multiplayer combat system ever. Sad that the corp giants will not make an updated version of BF2 with their great maps and squad design and everything that BF2 has, plus current improvements with graphics
    and fully interactive environments. Yes, I have played all the newer stuff and none of it comes close to BF2.

    :)
     
    CatholicJack777, Oct 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Battlefield 3 (what a waste)

    BC2 was not great. I believe the franchise went downhill after the release of BC2. BF2, not BFMC2, on PC is still and will always be the best BF game.
     
    Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313-40D5-BB0D-A27F2E548840, Oct 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Bones to pick...

    BC2 was not a great game. It was decent at best. Same with BF3, decent at best. BF games in general have been going downhill since BC1. BF2, not BFMC2 is the best BF game ever. The next BF game will be suckier than BF3, but that is not going to stop
    me from playing it.
     
    Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313-40D5-BB0D-A27F2E548840, Oct 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

    Battlefield 3 (what a waste)

    BC2 was not great. I believe the franchise went downhill after the release of BC2. BF2, not BFMC2, on PC is still and will always be the best BF game.
  5. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

    Bones to pick...

    BC2 was not a great game. It was decent at best. Same with BF3, decent at best. BF games in general have been going downhill since BC1. BF2, not BFMC2 is the best BF game ever. The next BF game will be suckier than BF3, but that is not going to stop
    me from playing it.
  6. Funkin wacky Win User

    BC2 seems so.."arcadey" now :(

    IMO every BF game made after BF2 MC were all forgettable..
  7. oR33Do Win User

    clarrification

    BF1942 - BF Vietnam - BF2 - BF2:MC (Vanilla Xbox) - BF 2142 - BF2:MC (360 Version) - BF Bad Company - BF 1943 - BF Bad Company 2 - Battlefield 3

    -

    Then you have Battlefield Heroes and BF Play4Free but I'm only making a time line for the on disk versions.
  8. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    BF3>COD

    BF2 Modern combat and BF3 are my favorite BF games.
Thema:

BF2 still the best of all BF games

Loading...
  1. BF2 still the best of all BF games - Similar Threads - BF2 still best

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Star Wars bf2 times out on opening screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars bf2 times out on opening screen: Just like the title suggests, Star Wars battlefront two from the Ea Access wont launch from opening screen, All my other games work on my External drive, and I have tried hard resetting as well as...
  8. HDMI quality not working anymore for BF2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDMI quality not working anymore for BF2: so basically the graphics are not HDMI quality anymore despite having my HDMI cord hooked up to it. 5e0ed595-1a9d-4991-a0f0-a2ace8d7de92
  9. Xbox store showing me I don't own deluxe edition of bf2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store showing me I don't own deluxe edition of bf2: I preordered the delux edition of battlefront 2 when it was announced you would get early access to the game and the beta, so when I look at the delux edition on the Xbox store it is asking me to...
  10. Old Battlefield games BF2 MC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Battlefield games BF2 MC: EA won't let a server shutdown turn out the lights on old Battlefield games Does this mean Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for 360 is coming back? 11a2fabc-f8c9-40d5-953a-48420692589e