Beyond Blue - Title screen issue

Discus and support Beyond Blue - Title screen issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought Beyond Blue and for some reason it won’t let me start a new game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dougz07, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Dougz07
    Dougz07 Guest

I have recently bought Beyond Blue and for some reason it won’t let me start a new game.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have also tried clearing cache in settings.

If I can’t get this fixed I’m going to have to request a refund.

Has anyone seen this issue or know how to fix this?

:)

Dougz07, Jan 29, 2021
  2. The Omega Gamer Win User

I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES !!!

While it does attempt to launch the blue ray player app (unlike every other app), it doesn't actually do anything beyond sit at a blue screen that says blue ray.

It started with live sign in problems and the 100% packet loss and then stopped responding to anything.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Blue screen issue

Thanks for the extra information. Please try each of the solutions below (skip the ones that you already tried)

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

D. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

E. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (is not the same as the regular update via settings, and don't worry your content will remain)

If you’re on Windows 11

Windows 10
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Blue screen issue

5. DKOLENDA90 Win User

Blue screen issue

I can't do any of that. I cannot load up my computer...it starts up and immediately blue screens me so I can access anything
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Blue screen issue

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DKOLENDA90

Is this happening only with EA games?
    If that’s the case, I can assist you with some things, but if the issue persist you may need to reach EA support:
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

But first tell me, what did you tried so far to fix this?

In the meantime double check if everything in your system is up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)
Thema:

1. Beyond Blue - Title screen issue - Similar Threads - Beyond Blue Title

2. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  3. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks: Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to...
  4. The screen extends beyond the TV frame

in XBoX on Windows
    The screen extends beyond the TV frame: I downloaded Minecraft and started it, I was offered to choose the screen frame and I accidentally chose the wrong size, and now in all my games and offers the picture goes beyond the screen...
  5. Can't progress beyond 9/10 in the $5000 Amazon sweeps

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't progress beyond 9/10 in the $5000 Amazon sweeps: Increase your chances daily to win a $5,000 Amazon Gift Card My question about the prior statement is.... . I'm on the final stage of the sweeps (9 of 10). 10 . for 50 Xbox points. However when...
  6. Game screen Evil Within goes beyond the limits of my monitor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game screen Evil Within goes beyond the limits of my monitor: It is easy to fix if you set scaling to 100 percent, but then to use windows is unrealistic, and to change this parament every time you enter the game and after leaving it is very inconvenient....
  7. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  8. Problems with 3 games on gamepass this morning. Microsoft support beyond awful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with 3 games on gamepass this morning. Microsoft support beyond awful: Humankind disappeared Starfield not syncing on iPad Football manager touch screen not working. And Microsoft support never ever ever calls you back. Jokes ba0f2c73-2db9-4358-ace3-9f70e10916aa
  9. The Future is Xbox is Actually Now 2024 and Beyond

in XboX Insiders
    The Future is Xbox is Actually Now 2024 and Beyond: Something recently dawned on me. Years ago I have put aside my Xbox. The Playstation during the PS4 Era was really in high gear by its 4th year. I recall wondering why xbox fell out of my world...
  10. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed: Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed> 570d53a3-d079-4fd1-9dc8-3efb1b030a3a