Better management of friend requests for kids?

Discus and support Better management of friend requests for kids? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If my kiddo wants to friend on Minecraft, I have to flip on "allow friend requests" each time in Xbox family settings. I figure this could be a third... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/unquietwiki, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Better management of friend requests for kids?

If my kiddo wants to friend on Minecraft, I have to flip on "allow friend requests" each time in Xbox family settings. I figure this could be a third option to redirect requests; maybe both of us get friended?

submitted by /u/unquietwiki
    [link] [comments]

/u/unquietwiki, Sep 4, 2020
  2. MSue24 Win User

kids looking for friends

Sending a friend request to get gamer tag- My kids are 8 & 9 looking for "friends"!!!
  3. Zehq Win User

Having player owned servers needs revision to say the least Dice!

@NegroJim

Well my friend, you must be a badmin if you're defending banning players just to win a game.

-

P.S. That comment actually looks kind of confusing, so, here's a better structure lel; "lmfao what a bad kid badmin and only just managed to win".
  4. MSue24 Win User

Minecraft Buddy for my 8 year old boy who has learning difficulties

I sent a friend request- My kids would like a friend to play with too! They are 8 & 9. (just turned)
  5. tambalinat Win User

Need Friends for minecraft

If you're 16 or under send a request to Mythbusters13. I'm only allowed to friend other kids.
  6. LHR SHOCK H71 Win User

Mature MineCraft friends

PLEASE, do not reply to this post if you are NOT 18 or older. Also anybody looking for friends for their kids to play MineCraft with, DO NOT send me a friend request.
Thema:

Better management of friend requests for kids?

1. Better management of friend requests for kids? - Similar Threads - Better management friend

2. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  5. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  6. can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...: Witch bettery is better to use? 7998dbdb-85d2-4544-a2c2-dd9d7de7dd44
  7. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  8. my Xbox series X- witch is better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox series X- witch is better?: Can I leave my Xbox Serious x on its side to play games or is it better leaving my system upright? 17c79344-f1ed-4d99-9ed7-555a7519ac2c
  9. Why is remote play better when using a computer?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is remote play better when using a computer?: I’ve been using remote play a lot lately. On my phone, iPad, and most recently, on my pc. I’ve only used 1 wi-fi connection for all of them but I’ve noticed that while on a computer, I’m able to...
  10. How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...: I had an issue and my x series won’t download apps or update games. But once in a blue moon it does. So sent off under warranty but options for feedback is so poor. Now console returned and does...