Beta

Discus and support Beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help I've been told to contact you guys I need help with Xbox Insider Hub I've been told you guys can manually invite me I got invited to this 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cod killer90210, Mar 5, 2019.

  1. Beta


    I need help I've been told to contact you guys I need help with Xbox Insider Hub I've been told you guys can manually invite me I got invited to this 3 years 7 months ago on the Xbox Insider Hub and I'm level 16 I've done a ton of quests a lot of surveys
    I was saying that if I could get an invite to the alpha beta I don't have the alpha skip And Alpha Beta all I have is Xbox One update preview beta Xbox One update preview Delta and Xbox One update preview Omega I don't have the alpha I was hoping is that you
    guys can and we'll meet in the alpha beta manually I was told you guys can do that buy Microsoft customer support I love updating my xbox to betas

    :)
     
    cod killer90210, Mar 5, 2019
    #1
  2. SirStephenH Win User

    Can't buy anything.

    Are you a part of the Dashboard Beta or have you recovered your Gamertag on a Beta console?

    If that's the case then you can't make any purchases on non Beta consoles or online for the remainder of the Beta. You can get around this by making your purchase on a Beta console then downloading it on a non Beta console.

    If you're part of the Beta then please post all beta related questions in the
    Beta Forums
    .
  3. JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7A Win User

    Graphics????? Horrid??

    it's the beta, Beta, BETA, Its about gameplay not graphics
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

    beta

    If you are indeed part of the beta, you will know because you will have the beta tab, then you must poat all question, comments, and concerns about the beta in the beta forums, per the NDA. Note that only the profile that registered the console for the beta
    will be allowed access to the beta forums. Here's the link:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx


    If you registered for the beta but have never updated to have the beta tab, then you were not selected to participate in the beta.

    If your profile has been converted to a beta type with currency conversion due to use on another's beta console, you're out of luck as nobody new is getting added to the beta program. Sorry.
  5. stUckU Win User

    EA Sends Email Confirms All Fears

    The Battlefield 3 Beta Is Called a Beta Because It Is A Beta, Dummy
  6. AndrewBocanegra Win User

    Xbox Live 2012 beta

    @bowski477, Public betas ARE usually open to everyone. The BF3 Beta, Halo 3 and Reach Betas, or Steam Betas for example.

    Microsoft is one of the very few who even limit public betas.
Thema:

Beta

Loading...
  1. Beta - Similar Threads - Beta

  2. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...