Beta stats/level

Discus and support Beta stats/level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ^^Fo sho. Sarcasm is hard to read in these forums. Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaz of war, Feb 14, 2014.

  1. Beta stats/level


    ^^Fo sho. Sarcasm is hard to read in these forums.
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Feb 18, 2014
    #16
  2. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest
    It has been confirmed on the TitanFall Twitter account that no stats will carry-over into the full game.
     
    kuruczpa, Nov 1, 2018
    #17
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Beta stats/level

    If you think I am serious, then you dont know me very well.
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

    Beta stats/level

  5. Albert S Hood I Win User

    Beta stats/level

    Not likely. But be sure to check over at the developer's forums to get confirmation on that.
  6. IBlaZeAllDaTime Win User

    Beta stats/level

    From what I've read, no stats from the Alpha or Beta tests of the game carry over to the final release version. They are totally different builds from the final product.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Beta stats/level

    ^^Fo sho. Sarcasm is hard to read in these forums.
Thema:

Beta stats/level

Loading...
  1. Beta stats/level - Similar Threads - Beta stats level

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  10. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...