Beta stats/level

Discus and support Beta stats/level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So guys, do you think the stats and max level 14 of the beta will carry over to the full game? 88009276-b861-4e10-95ae-c00259692ea1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaz of war, Feb 14, 2014.

  1. Gaz of war
    Gaz of war Guest

    Beta stats/level


    So guys, do you think the stats and max level 14 of the beta will carry over to the full game?

    :)
     
    Gaz of war, Feb 14, 2014
    #1
  2. destiny pvp crucible- which upgrades take effect here?

    The Crucible the stats for gear are normalized. You may have different load outs than somebody else, but if you both have a sniper rifle the damage will be the same. The Iron Banner, which is an event and not always available (at least in the Beta) is where you go and your gear actually keeps its stats. So if you go in with low level gear you will get destroyed.
     
    RenegadeMoose, Feb 14, 2014
    #2
  3. The beta's rather enjoyable

    thats what they say on the battlelog forums max level in the beta is 10 and that the stats will be reset when the full game comes out.
     
    PCunrecognized, Feb 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Beta stats/level

    Not likely. But be sure to check over at the developer's forums to get confirmation on that.
     
    Albert S Hood I, Feb 14, 2014
    #4
  5. From what I've read, no stats from the Alpha or Beta tests of the game carry over to the final release version. They are totally different builds from the final product.
     
    IBlaZeAllDaTime, Feb 14, 2014
    #5
  6. I hope not, took me like an hour to get to level 14....
     
    KILA POISON II, Feb 15, 2014
    #6
  7. Can we dashboard in this game to keep high KDs?
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Feb 17, 2014
    #7
  8. Beta stats/level

    It would be nice is something carried over...any thing. lol
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 17, 2014
    #8
  9. Patrick M. Martin, Feb 17, 2014
    #9
  10. ^ Of course not. But nothing wrong with hoping. March 11th is going to be a long wait.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 17, 2014
    #10
  11. I hear ya Doc!! I was hoping that I've have a bunch of burn cards waiting for me on 3/11!
     
    Patrick M. Martin, Feb 17, 2014
    #11
  12. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    No need to dashboard. Everyone has a 7 kd with bots running around
     
    CODukes4, Feb 17, 2014
    #12
  13. Beta stats/level

    I don't even pay attention to the overall K/D.

    But I do look at the P vs. P K/D.

    I also take note of how many Titans I kill, in a match.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 17, 2014
    #13
  14. If you think I am serious, then you dont know me very well.
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Feb 18, 2014
    #14
  15. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    K/D is irrelevant in most games anyway - id rather have a negative player who scored a shed load attacking or defending an objective, then a scrub who sits in the corner to go 4-0 and claims he's a beast!
     
    iBakez, Feb 18, 2014
    #15
Thema:

Beta stats/level

Loading...
  1. Beta stats/level - Similar Threads - Beta stats level

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  10. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...