beta software discord client bug.

Discus and support beta software discord client bug. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The discord client does not stay joined when someone moves you out of one channel into another channel. This issue causes issues with the ability to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ownerofdragons, Dec 5, 2022.

1. beta software discord client bug.

The discord client does not stay joined when someone moves you out of one channel into another channel. This issue causes issues with the ability to stay in discord channels. This is a feature that was advertised to be working. The beta program is the same version as all the other currently when posting. The xbox support Twitter account advised to report the issue on this sub reddit.

submitted by /u/ownerofdragons
    [link] [comments]

/u/ownerofdragons, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Landsharkk Win User

Does the BF3 Beta accurately represent the full game? Take this quiz!

nrm21122,

How do you know the exact type of feedback that DICE/EA needs from this beta? Are you sure it's bug fixes on the client side? Or could it be networking fixes on the server/network side? You are assuming it's all client fixes. It could be this version
    of client does not matter considering what they are actually needing to test at this point.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

A lot of Minecraft gamers are having similar issues with the authorzation failing. It's probably eiher an issue at Microsofts end (usually is) or they have updated the the way the authorization works, and now the developers of the feather client need to update their software. Whatever the reason, your only option will be to wait until the issue is fixed.

You could try reporting the issue on the feather clients discord page. https://discord.com/invite/feather to see if they know anything about the issue.
  4. GandraXD Win User

My XBOX Gamepass codes don't work

Doesn't seem to do anything. Still getting the same error.

I went through discord's page once again to see if i missed anything and it says that it can it be redeemed inside the discord client. So now i'm thinking it actually MUST be redeemed inside discord's client and since i myself don't have discord Nitro i can't redeem it. That's for the 3 months code, that leaves the 1 month code, which it says that it can be redeemed by "your friends" and i can't even redeem that one.

Screenshot inside discord's client for reference.

[​IMG]
  5. JWSpeed Win User

How's the Xbox One hardware/software reliability?

People that are in the Beta are testing new software that is not finished and will have bugs. To make a comment here about your console is really dumb.

I'm not in the beta and my console works really well, completely satisfied.
  6. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
Thema:

beta software discord client bug.

1. beta software discord client bug. - Similar Threads - beta software discord

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240408-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240408-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240404-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240404-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240402-1830)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240402-1830): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240328-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240328-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Software Beta console Factory refresh

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Software Beta console Factory refresh: So I was planning on leaving the Xbox system update beta but when I went to leave it on a a BETA version I was met with this pop-up. Pop up Your choosing to remove this console from preview...