Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

Discus and support Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rottenpotato365, Feb 20, 2020.

  1. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)


    In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I won't be able to view my recent captured I've reported this issue but I just want to warn others about it and see if anyone else has had this issue.

    submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Rottenpotato365, Feb 20, 2020
    #1
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

    Xbox One Preview new operating system

    A lot of the issues you describe are known issues of the preview's new UI and can be reported via the feedback function if you hold down the Xbox button on your controllee. Furthermore, the Battlefront beta is a beta, with its own set of bugs and crashes
    that are independent of the new preview Ui (with the latter becoming more frequent on the last day of the beta due to stress testing, as announced by the game's devs).
  3. Deadlyredly Win User

    general beta 2013 question?

    The beta has nothing to do with games. It is dashboard/ui related features. Games have their own beta signups, like project spark for example
  4. Lousy Geezer Win User

    Loading screen issue????

    I had to go back to the dashboard and restart the beta...then no issue with the loading error
  5. Piztup- Win User

    Dashboard update

    [quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

    Nope, no update for my slim either....it would seem that those who featured in the last dashboard beta have gotten the update first, not all has gone smoothly, some reporting that Tab section are missing like TV section, others saying their dashboard is
    responding really slowly.

    [/quote]I got the update yesterday, and i wasn't in the last dash beta.

    -

    I can however report that the indy games marketplace, and the arcade marketplace issues i was having appear to be fixed.

  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    The home Menu

    A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
Thema:

Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

Loading...
  1. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported) - Similar Threads - Beta ring dashboard

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  6. Why 4K dashboard wasn't implemented in Beta Ring, even though it reached the same build as...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why 4K dashboard wasn't implemented in Beta Ring, even though it reached the same build as...: No one from staff gave a feedback in the discussion thread about if it was 4K or not. After these days and comparisons with YouTube videos, it's clearly not. Why it wasn't enabled for Beta Ring...
  7. New dashboard for beta ring. Hi, When will the new interface be available for beta ring?...

    in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard for beta ring. Hi, When will the new interface be available for beta ring?...: Hi, When will the new interface be available for beta ring? Thank you submitted by /u/Paulo_SSJ [link] [comments]
  8. New dashboard update in beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard update in beta ring?: Hi, this morning i noticed that some users received the new UX update, even in the beta ring? Sorry for bad english submitted by /u/rioit_ [link] [comments]
  9. New dashboard with Beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard with Beta ring: Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard... Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened. Signed her account on to my Xbox One X and...
  10. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]