Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

Discus and support Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Think_Ad_4510, May 16, 2023.

1. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two different games: Resident Evil 3 and Tekken 7. For some reason, only the lines that don't work, the other sounds work normally.

submitted by /u/Think_Ad_4510
    [link] [comments]

/u/Think_Ad_4510, May 16, 2023
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

It would unlikely be a cause from the Xbox (Beta) app, as that is just a launcher, like Steam, Epic, or GoG. It doesn't have anything to do with running the game, you could still launch without the App open or running from the start menu, the Store, or
    an icon on your desktop that wouldn't involve the Xbox (Beta) app. I'd recommend checking your sound device in Settings and make sure that is working, and set to default. Check how it's set up, if it's a single speaker, mono, stereo, etc., and make sure
    the settings in the game match. It might be trying to play sounds via different channels that your computer doesn't have hooked up. One thing you could do to test is to plug in a headset or earbuds and see if it plays the sounds there completely, or if
    you still have the issue. Let us know, and we can provide some further troubleshooting steps if they're not resolved.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

custom gamerpic

Not just the alpha ring now.

Top 4 rings have the option now or you need the beta app on a windows 10 pc.
  4. O0O0 Mr J 0O0O Win User

Terms of use

you need to ring up Microsoft for speech assistance
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox One beta/alpha preview

Everyone can get access to the beta rings, You will need to download the insider app and register your console and you will be put in to a lower ring, You can get access to higher rings by doing the Quizzes and Surveys
  6. MetalStatistic Win User

Beta unlocks...

I played beta, my son did not get too though. He's only 7, but he doesn't seem to care about the extra characters or weapon skins. He wants the "Beat Tester" medal. I told him it was only for people who played in the beta and he doesn't seem to mind that
    much. But, he will play any future beta programs I play now.
Thema:

Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

1. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play - Similar Threads - Beta Ring sound

2. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  3. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  5. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  6. “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”

in XboX Insiders
    “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”: Sup guy’s, so my series X is only a year old and the Actual disc drive has NEVER been used more then 3 times for Halo MCC (not including now)! Never had any issues in the past! Right after I...
  7. Xbox Series X running Beta Ring Audio Stutters when not using headset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X running Beta Ring Audio Stutters when not using headset: I have noticed that when I have my TV set Audio to TV Speakers it sounds just fine. But if I have ARC enabled(going to my Apple TV 4K Gen 2) playing on my HomePod Minis in stereo. Everything else...
  8. Console Malfunction after Beta Ring Update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console Malfunction after Beta Ring Update.: My system recently updated for the beta ring and has since been constantly restarting every 5mins. Anyone else dealing with a similar issue or know of a solution? I've contacted Microsoft support...
  9. Game streaming on discord for xbox on beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming on discord for xbox on beta ring: So last week I was streaming my games no problem on discord. This week every time I try to stream it instantly stops, but is showing I'm streaming. Has anyone else encountered the same issue...
  10. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...