Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues

Discus and support Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically apps like Netflix and Disney plus seem much slower to load especially after putting the Xbox in standby and turning it back on. Also will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/br3w3r, May 16, 2020.

  1. /u/br3w3r
    /u/br3w3r Guest

    Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues


    Basically apps like Netflix and Disney plus seem much slower to load especially after putting the Xbox in standby and turning it back on. Also will sometimes get a network error when trying to launch Netflix.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/br3w3r
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/br3w3r, May 16, 2020
    #1
  2. lacrumb Win User

    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

    You are in a build that is in the Windows Insider Slow ring. This is a beta build not yet released to the public.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

    Xbox One Skype crashing

    I had this issue as well and it seems to be a beta problem. What worked for me was starting the party app before launching the Destiny beta, get everybody in the unsnap the party app and then launching the beta. Hopefully this will work for you too.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    custom gamerpic

    Not just the alpha ring now.

    Top 4 rings have the option now or you need the beta app on a windows 10 pc.
  5. coco meat train Win User

    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

    As has been stated you just have to remain active. I used to be in the Alpha ring at the launch of the One and when I sent it in for repairs I removed that console from the Insider Program assuming when I got the replacement system I could log in and have
    that in the Alpha ring. Nope, had to start over. I’ve been in many betas for both apps and games and fill out every survey they have since and am still in Beta. Pretty sure they enlist in waves.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Xbox app/Halo Master Chief Collection

    A lot of people are having this issue, it won't launch from the Xbox (Beta) app, but it launches perfectly fine from both the Xbox Console Companion app, and from the Start menu itself. It's an extra step needed to launch the game, but that should help
    you get into the game until they resolve the issue with the app.
Thema:

Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues

Loading...
  1. Beta Ring - Slow launching apps and network issues - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Slow

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  7. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  8. Regression: update to beta ring build 2608

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround...
  9. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?: I've cleared the cache of the Xbox One X, done the unplug reset, etc. I turn on and some of the home screen stuff loads, but not all. The guide won't populate everything. If I go to games and...