Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug

Discus and support Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does reporting a problem give you XP? I can't report anything. It just goes to the "This application is no longer supported.". Also, are the activities... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/User_969, Mar 31, 2021.

  1. /u/User_969
    /u/User_969 Guest

    Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug


    Does reporting a problem give you XP? I can't report anything. It just goes to the "This application is no longer supported.". Also, are the activities the only way to earn XP?

    Edit: I am level 4 and need 40 XP to reach level 5

    submitted by /u/User_969
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/User_969, Mar 31, 2021
    #1
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

    Play later enables you to make a list of games from the Xbox Game Pass

    Yeah It's not been working for me either. I just take it as a bug from being in the Beta ring. And yeah I have power cycled countless times this month due to a crash bug and reported it.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    Xbox OS Issues

    As an Insiders You gotta make a report for all the bugs You see, You must be in Alpha Ring, this ring is the most unstable, but not more than Alpha Skip Ahead, when You decided to join the Insider Program You knew there were a lot of bugs in the preview
    OS, You can change another Ring, Beta, Delta or Omega, but the most stable of them is the Omega ring, now it's You who decid which ring You Will choose to recieve updates or If You Will choose to recieve updates like a normal user.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Alpha Ring

    Basically if you join alpha ring the bugs can get worse as these.are advance betas before anyone else and before sending to beta and lower rings

    Thats why they limit the testers

    Its not for everyone and we get complaints from alpha testers or even beta testera on forums even though they aggree to the test and get some bugs and they still complain
  5. hargo Win User

    Dark Souls Bug with Covetous Gold Ring - XBOX one Backwards Compatibility Only.

    I have a suspicion it is a cosmetic problem, not a real one, because White Séance Ring and Darkmoon Séance ring both have the same problem--the "attunement slot" counter doesn't bump when you equip the ring, but the effect of the ring (an additional attunement
    slot) does get applied.

    In any case, it's a bug, and I reported it to the backcompat team. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

    The hunter call of the wild

    It's a beta so these bug do happen.Make sure to report this bug.
Thema:

Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug

Loading...
  1. Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug - Similar Threads - Beta Ring question

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  8. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  9. Regression: update to beta ring build 2608

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround...
  10. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]