Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

Discus and support Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 14, 2019
  2. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  3. SparkStormrider Win User

With the latest update to the dashboard, friends just stand around in the general social area, in whatever costumes they are in, but that's it. Its not until you actually select one of your friends to view their info and such (not in the guide) do they
    start messing with their props. Not sure why this was changed, but it was brought up during the beta.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

The home Menu

A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  5. Lucas_84 Win User

I cannot join any official clubs

Hello

I have exactly the same problem on Xbox Series X. I can join social clubs, but I cannot join official clubs. I don't even have that join club button. I played Plague Tale Requiem and Elden Ring and I wanted to show my screenshots but i can't because i can't join the official club.

Thank you.
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

The Definitive GTA V News/Updates Thread

lifeinvader is just tied to your social club account, so anyone hesitant about signing up to a new site shouldn't worry...unless you still need to sign up for social club...
Thema:

Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

1. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months.... - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Latest

2. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  3. The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...: I noticed it last night after I updated my Series S and thought it was just on my end because mics plugged into the Xbox controller can be weird sometimes when it comes to sensitivity. But I had...
  4. No headset audio in latest preview ring Beta

in XboX Insiders
    No headset audio in latest preview ring Beta: After updating my console, my headset no longer has any audio coming through it. I can hear the audio of the console starting up but once it gets to the home screen the audio stops. It says the...
  5. Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...

in XboX Insiders
    Here is a list of issues I've stumbled upon in the latest Beta Ring build (steaming from a...: Hello returning after a 3 Day ban from this subreddit (that frankly I deserved) and a bit of time off from social media in general. Anyway, over the last week I've ran into various bugs in the...
  6. HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000): When I go into settings > General > TV & display options > 4K TV details, it tells me that my TV doesn’t support Dolby Vision or HDR10. I’ve done a hard rest, and a hard reset where I unplugged...
  7. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  8. HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring): Build # 19H1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335 -HDR games are washed out No notification on my TV that HDR content is being viewed(TCL has a notification, idk about other TVs) I’ve...
  9. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  10. Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update: So Saturday after the latest Beta Ring update on Saturday, I started having brightness issues in games and also the Guide while in games. I changed no settings on my end. This only started...