Beta Ring - Joining parties crashes router

Discus and support Beta Ring - Joining parties crashes router in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have had an issue the past couple days where if someone joins a party I'm in, my router will reboot entirely. I've had the router for a little while... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ryderjj89, Aug 13, 2020.

  1. /u/ryderjj89
    /u/ryderjj89 Guest

    Beta Ring - Joining parties crashes router


    I have had an issue the past couple days where if someone joins a party I'm in, my router will reboot entirely. I've had the router for a little while now and this issue only started the past couple days.

    I looked up the issue and saw that others had similar issues before. I have a Nighthawk X6S (R8000P). NAT type has been open and Xbox is wired. Everything else in the house works fine. I'm not sure if there was a recent update or what that may have caused this but it's quite frustrating and leaves parties almost unusable without tempting a reboot every time I try and have one.

    Anyone else with similar issues or any insight in to why this is happening or what I could do to fix it?

    I have already submitted feedback via the Xbox using "Report a Problem".

    submitted by /u/ryderjj89
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ryderjj89, Aug 13, 2020
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    when i join party on game bar it crashs

    Do the Xbox Beta or the Xbox Console Companion apps crash if you try to use those to join/start parties as well, or is it purely contained to Xbox Game Bar?
  3. rimakus Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    I think it may be fixed finally. I just downloaded an update on the Beta ring as an Xbox insider and played crash free over multiple turns. This was on a game I've been trying to finish over 2 months now, that was crashing multiple times per turn.
    This is in Beta ring. How long does it take to go GA from Beta? I assume it needs to pass Delta and Omega first? Another 3-6 months?
  4. tejo chase Win User

    Xbox insider beta ring

    To join just download the insider's app on your Xbox open it go to settings and join whichever ring you are able to. You may not be able to join beta ring until you have been a member for something like three months so you may have to join delta temporarily.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

    Hi,

    you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Alpha Ring

    Basically if you join alpha ring the bugs can get worse as these.are advance betas before anyone else and before sending to beta and lower rings

    Thats why they limit the testers

    Its not for everyone and we get complaints from alpha testers or even beta testera on forums even though they aggree to the test and get some bugs and they still complain
Thema:

Beta Ring - Joining parties crashes router

Loading...
  1. Beta Ring - Joining parties crashes router - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Joining

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  8. How do I join the Beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I join the Beta ring?: I have been with the Insider program for seven months and I'm level 5 but I can't access the Beta ring. Do I have to wait for a preview wave before I join? submitted by /u/c1nderh3lm [link]...
  9. How do I join the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I join the beta ring?: Just curious, I heard about the game streaming and thought it'd be cool if I could join in on the fun. submitted by /u/Vunto [link] [comments]
  10. How Do I Join The Beta Ring?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Join The Beta Ring?: how do I join the beta ring? I am new to the Xbox insider group and would love to beta test for Microsoft as I beta test Office, Bing, Windows etc. How much XP is required?...