(Beta Ring) Issue with Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One S

Discus and support (Beta Ring) Issue with Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/xi30u7mucxn61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=f489cba617b306e4cd1ca1ce93dfbc33d17bb704 I just reinstalled the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/marvinbrb, Mar 19, 2021.

  1. /u/marvinbrb
    /u/marvinbrb Guest

    (Beta Ring) Issue with Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One S


    (Beta Ring) Issue with Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One S [​IMG]



    https://preview.redd.it/xi30u7mucxn...bp&s=f489cba617b306e4cd1ca1ce93dfbc33d17bb704

    I just reinstalled the game from disc on Xbox One S and when I was trying to redownload all the DLC’s that I bought (including season pass), for some reason it couldn’t find them nor pull them up in either the manage game (It keep stuck on the screen searching for the DLC's) or in the Microsoft Store.

    There are multiple people with the same issue.

    I don't know what to do. I don't want to reset my Xbox One again (Beta Ring) Issue with Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One S :(

    submitted by /u/marvinbrb
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/marvinbrb, Mar 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

    Games

    Not in order

    Alien isolation

    Halo ?

    Batman arkham knight

    titanfall dlc

    minecraft Xbox One edition

    No mans sky

    Batman arkham origin s cold cold hearts
  3. marq-D318DD47-2ACF-4 Win User

    Changing Bat suit?

    You only have one costume unless it was a bonus from preordering from the following:

    Batman Beyond -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from GameStop.co.uk or MightyApe

    Dark Knight Returns -- Purchase the Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition, Any Store

    Earth One Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe

    1970's Batman -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from ShopTo.net (UK) or Toys R Us (USA)

    The Animated Series Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Any Help Out There

  5. PhilMarck Win User

    Which game should i buy?

    Batman's Arkham series is at least a three-part game.

    -

    1) Batman Arkham Origins (The Initiation)

    2) Batman Arkham Asylum

    3) Batman Arkham City

    -

    I'll replay B:AA before moving to B:AC, and B:AO isn't even out yet.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Batman: Arkham Origins Beta.

    On the upside, the wallpapers are.... oh wait... nope... didn't look at them!
Thema:

(Beta Ring) Issue with Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One S

Loading...
  1. (Beta Ring) Issue with Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Issue

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  8. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  9. Regression: update to beta ring build 2608

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround...
  10. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...