Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.

Discus and support Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ? submitted by /u/MrMcGreenGenes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrMcGreenGenes, Jan 28, 2020.

  1. Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.

    /u/MrMcGreenGenes, Jan 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Jasperrdm Win User

    Favorite Tank?

    No idea, the weekend beta closed last night. I post here when the next beta opens. I suggest Gunners you see if you can sign up for the beta.
  3. danivince77 Win User

    Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

    I haven't started my Series X yet to see if there is an update notification. But I checked the Xbox systems update page and there's no mention of a new update. Can you please share the OS version that you're currently on after the new update you just did.
    I downloaded the Insider Hub app last night, selected update previews and got into the Omega Ring last night. When I got home from work, turned my Xbox on and went to settings, then console, then updates and there it was.
  4. V00D00 curse Win User

    annoying sound on dashboard

    Nope, Just started last night. Also, got the beta Dashboard update today, problem is still around.
  5. ProfessorNachi Win User

    disc drive wont read games

    I got the preview update last night and got this error. Next time I restarted my XBOX, I got a system error. MSFT is having to send me a new console out. How nice of them to charge me $14.95 because of their beta update. Last time I will ever do anything
    beta with Microsoft.
  6. Danny S117 Win User

    XBOX Updates

Thema:

Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.

Loading...
  1. Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here. - Similar Threads - Beta ring got

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  7. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  8. Regression: update to beta ring build 2608

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround...
  9. Got the new menus and revamped UI today (Beta Ring) Looks so nice!

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the new menus and revamped UI today (Beta Ring) Looks so nice!: [IMG] submitted by /u/theRancoonAndonly [link] [comments]
  10. So I just got accepted into the beta ring for insiders.

    in XboX Insiders
    So I just got accepted into the beta ring for insiders.: But I did have a question as I skipped delta. Which is how far apart is that from alpha in terms of when updates get released? submitted by /u/UltraPlankton [link] [comments]