(BETA RING) External hard drives disconnect and reconnect and hdmi audio non functional

Discus and support (BETA RING) External hard drives disconnect and reconnect and hdmi audio non functional in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I called Xbox support about my issue. The representative was very patient and helpful except they couldn't help me with this though they did try,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Artik Nakamura, Nov 9, 2017.

  1. (BETA RING) External hard drives disconnect and reconnect and hdmi audio non functional


    Today I called Xbox support about my issue. The representative was very patient and helpful except they couldn't help me with this though they did try, so I'm reaching out to the people of the internet in hopes of some advice.

    The issue started about three weeks ago when my console decided I didn't need external storage anymore and began disconnecting and reconnecting my external drives, then last night my console updated again and then decided audio was a thing I didn't need
    any more. Even tho I'm connect thru an hdmi cable the console thinks I have an optical audio cable connected amd refuses to use the hdmi audio output.

    Please if you know what's happening or a fix to this share with me your knowledge.

    :)
     
    Artik Nakamura, Nov 9, 2017
    #1
  2. QuiCkz Ninja
    QuiCkz Ninja Guest
    Problema wireless

    Ciao prova a fare questo se hai un hard disk

    Wireless Networking: You may be unable to detect wireless networks with an external hard drive attached.

    Workaround: While the console is off, disconnect the external hard drive, power on the console, connect to the wireless network, and reconnect the external hard drive.
     
    QuiCkz Ninja, Nov 9, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox One Not Connecting To Internet And External HDD

    Hello

    My XboxOne has been recently slow or sometimes doesn’t connect to internet and the external hard drive. I have to manually connect to the internet and disconnect HDD and reconnect for it to see
     
    xXPsycoCobraXx, Nov 9, 2017
    #3
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    xbox 360 ,

    If you’re using a non-Microsoft hard drive, the device may appear as “unformatted” and prompt you to format the hard drive. Try disconnecting your hard drive and then reconnecting it to see if that solves the problem.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Non-functional external hard drive

  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Non-functional external hard drive

    Hi, more often than not it’s just a case of waiting. Make sure you have all the accounts that were on the old Xbox on the new Xbox.

    Connect the drive and wait, it could take a few minutes or an hour or more but you should start to see the drive start to show your games. It depends on how much data there is on the drive.
  7. QuiCkz Ninja Win User

    Problema wireless

    Ciao prova a fare questo se hai un hard disk

    Wireless Networking: You may be unable to detect wireless networks with an external hard drive attached.

    Workaround: While the console is off, disconnect the external hard drive, power on the console, connect to the wireless network, and reconnect the external hard drive.
  8. NESClO Win User

    External Hard Drive not access content

    That is really unfortuniate. I myself also have an external hard drive and it works just fine. FYI I am in the Beta Update Ring on Xbox, so maybe it's already fixed in the next update! My External Hard Drive is from Xbox and that could also mean why it
    is working.
Thema:

(BETA RING) External hard drives disconnect and reconnect and hdmi audio non functional

Loading...
  1. (BETA RING) External hard drives disconnect and reconnect and hdmi audio non functional - Similar Threads - BETA RING External

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  7. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  8. Regression: update to beta ring build 2608

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround...
  9. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  10. New feature for beta ring update

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for beta ring update: Just downloaded the new beta ring update and can’t find any of the new features on my xbox that are included in the notes. submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]