[Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by

Discus and support [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since my dashboard was reverted to the old one, I have noticed that downloads have stopped being reliable. I felt like playing CoD so I put a bunch on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Born2beSlicker, Oct 9, 2019.

  1. [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by


    Since my dashboard was reverted to the old one, I have noticed that downloads have stopped being reliable.

    I felt like playing CoD so I put a bunch on download last night intending to wake up to at least some of them being installed. They hadn’t moved at all. For the record, I’m on Instant On mode on an Xbox One X console. I tried to pause the big game downloads so that only the small DLC would download so they were out of the way. Then I rebooted the console and when I loaded back up, all of the game installs were gone. Those games were appearing on my “installed” section but trying to play them, it was saying that they weren’t installed.

    Now, I have tried to add them to my queue again and turn off the console. Loaded back up a few hours later and once again they had not moved. As somebody with a slow (16-20mb) connection, being able to install games overnight is invaluable to me. Right now, it’s not functioning which is a big inconvenience to me.

    I’m not sure if this is directly related to the beta dashboard being reverted or not but it was the exact same time. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Born2beSlicker
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Born2beSlicker, Oct 9, 2019
    #1
  2. VibroPlex Win User

    Can't play games offline

    You queue up everything then just let it run - please avoid gameplay during the download as that can corrupt the downloads.
  3. Tha Bus Driv3r Win User

    status code 803c0009 Savages

    During the download, you may have signed out of Xbox Live (either accidently or your internet was disconnected to the Xbox). Re-sign in, go to download queue, and continue or restart the download
  4. The gr8 flame Win User

    Destiny beta code not working

    I redeemed a beta code for the Xbox 360 Destiny Beta on my computer and it doesn't show up in my download queue on either Xbox or PC
  5. wabuckeye Win User

    Xbox (Beta) App Version 19.19.160004.00000

    As you suggested, I tried to download the beta but have a problem. In the store, it shows I own the beta and it has started downloading. Problem is it never happens. It just shows "starting download" and even shows it in the queue. I can't cancel it
    or seem unable to effect it in anyway so can't get beta. Any ideas?
  6. x DogMeat x Win User

    GTA Online Vs Battlefield 4 Beta.

    Almost guaranteed that neither will be functional until Oct. 2nd.

    I will add the BF4 beta to my download queue, then jump into GTAVO.
Thema:

[Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by

Loading...
  1. [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by - Similar Threads - Beta ring Download

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  8. (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass

    in XboX Insiders
    (beta ring)Can't download game from GamePass: I'm trying to download Children of Morta on Xbox One and I keep getting an error, it's error 0x87E0000D, the download keeps trying to start and keeps giving me the same error message. When I look...
  9. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

    in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  10. Preview Program Beta Ring Free Download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Program Beta Ring Free Download: Hi, I'm part of the Preview Program, I'm in the Beta ring. My friends who are also in the Preview Program, and in the Beta ring have downloaded Minecraft for free, but I cant. I just got done...