Beta new dash update not on all consoles with same account
Discus and support Beta new dash update not on all consoles with same account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have a few series consoles. All 3 got updated yesterday, but only one received the new UI/dashboard. Anyone else with multiple consoles experience... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/talldrink67, May 19, 2023.
Thema:
Beta new dash update not on all consoles with same account
Loading...
-
Beta new dash update not on all consoles with same account - Similar Threads - Beta dash update
-
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!
in XboX InsidersThe Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:... -
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel... -
Achievements not Tracking on latest beta dash
in XboX InsidersAchievements not Tracking on latest beta dash: Since the latest beta dashboard installed today, my achievement progress is not updating. I did some in-game tasks which should've increased it, but it's stuck showing previous numbers. Is this... -
Xbox dash beta user
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox dash beta user: So ever since the new summer update installed on my Xbox 1 I can no longer use the Xbox turn off then YES command. It will not shut off like it did prior. A few manual reboots and the resetting... -
beta dash (latest) network and titanfall
in XBoX on Consolesbeta dash (latest) network and titanfall: hi all I have the latest dash update for the beta. I havnt had any issue since the update but tonight the xbox turn on fine. went in to titan fall and join a chat party then i was kicked of xbox... -
Tritton Warheads have no audio after dash board beta
in XBoX on ConsolesTritton Warheads have no audio after dash board beta: I have the dash board beta and now my Tritton Warheads do not have sound. I have tried turning HDMI audio of and it still cant hear they did work before. b3cd8b62-8f14-4b7f-9bbc-58ba0e8cd784