Beta Marae 1 wetlands Fauan

Discus and support Beta Marae 1 wetlands Fauan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Beta Marae 1 in the Beta Marae system there is a total of 12 Fauan but only 11 can be found and scanned it say that the Wetlands is 91% complete but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamie t1, Dec 2, 2023.

  1. jamie t1
    jamie t1 Guest

    Beta Marae 1 wetlands Fauan


    On Beta Marae 1 in the Beta Marae system there is a total of 12 Fauan but only 11 can be found and scanned it say that the Wetlands is 91% complete but all Fauan in that area that i have come repeatedly in over five hours of looking within and out of the Wetlands has been scanned there is no other Fauan in the Wetlands that can be seen there is no Fauan imited water ponds/lake as one might predict. Current i have fully scanned 1,047 planets moons and other and Beta Marae 1 is the only planet that can not be successfully completed

    *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*

    :)
     
    jamie t1, Dec 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    Beta Marae 1 wetlands Fauan

    Hello jamie,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    It looks like you are looking for a missing Fauan in Beta Marae system. This seems to be related to a specific game that needs to be found. Please report this concern to the game support for further assistance on how to locate the Fauan in the game.

    Have a great day!



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. J4XE Win User

    Can you marry Vex?

    Amulet of Mara, buy it off a Mara Priest from Riften
  4. xSeriousPimpnx Win User

    Pledge of Mara

    I'm only lvl 21... It's up to you though
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

    Level 65 and never been kissed

    I bought that b*tch an Amulet of Mara. B*itches love Amulets of Mara.
  6. Malidicus Win User

    Forget the Quests, Just Go See Skyrim!

    I like the volcanic hot springs area and the normal swampy wetland. I catch a lot of bugs there. ;) I also love the plains. They are my fav' hunting grounds.
Thema:

Beta Marae 1 wetlands Fauan

Loading...
  1. Beta Marae 1 wetlands Fauan - Similar Threads - Beta Marae wetlands

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...