Beta Insider Update Download Speed

Discus and support Beta Insider Update Download Speed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Beta insider here. I was wondering if anyone else has been having trouble with updates lately. The last 5ish updates have not gone well for me. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J-The-Letter, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Beta Insider Update Download Speed

Beta insider here. I was wondering if anyone else has been having trouble with updates lately. The last 5ish updates have not gone well for me. The update will start normally and go through the download phase. While I don’t have the fastest internet, the download goes at the speed I would expect. When the update moves to the next phase (verification) I get an error message. Then the download starts again but now it’s is MUCH slower. What would have taken about 20-30 minutes now takes about 2-5 hours or more. Sometimes I get the same error message and we start again with another slow hours long download. But eventually we move through the next two stages quickly but this could be a full 6 hours after the update tried to start. This has happened every time I’ve updated recently to the point where I don’t want to even do the updates because they take so long. I’ve tried doing the updates at different times but lately it always goes this way. Has this been happening to others?

submitted by /u/J-The-Letter
    [link] [comments]

/u/J-The-Letter, Nov 24, 2022
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I would love to be a beta tester

You can download the Insider app on your console & apply to be in the Insider program to test console updates if accepted.

Game beta's are run by the games developer/publisher.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Taking forever to download games (Xbox Beta Gamepass) Fluctuating speeds from 40mb/s to 0

Hello Fehtality,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing slow download speeds while downloading Metro Exodus. We have seen this issue occurring with other users. It is possible that traffic is causing
    this game to be downloaded slowly. We recommend making sure that any other downloads or updates are paused while this installation takes place. This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Beta testing

If you want to beta test Xbox console updates, then just download the Xbox insiders app, and enroll the console from there.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

Beta Insider Update Download Speed

1. Beta Insider Update Download Speed - Similar Threads - Beta Insider Update

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240408-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240408-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240404-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240404-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240402-1830)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240402-1830): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240328-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240328-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240327-1930)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240327-1930): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240325-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240325-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240321-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240321-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Crashes with insider program updates beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashes with insider program updates beta: Hi there I'm a owner of the series s and like a little while now I have some crashes with it with games and apps and I tried every solution so I don't know what to do then ask here and maybe...