Beta insider freezing issues - OS problems?

Discus and support Beta insider freezing issues - OS problems? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I guess we are testing a new OS and I’m in the Beta version. The time it says it released in the app matches well with the time of the issues I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LordOfNecrom, Sep 5, 2020.

  1. Beta insider freezing issues - OS problems?


    I guess we are testing a new OS and I’m in the Beta version. The time it says it released in the app matches well with the time of the issues I have been having. It has a tendency to freeze up after some time and slow start up. Sometimes opening the guide, a message, or the virtual keyboard freezes/slows it down. I practically have to factory reset it anytime I want to get on the Xbox and that doesn’t always go through. It goes to update during the factory reset then skips it. Dunno why. I’ve even done a remove all from the Xbox internal and unplugged the Ext HDs. I just removed the console for now from preview program and hope it helps until the fix applies if it is this OS causing me issues. Anyone else having similar issues or am I going to have to seek sending it in for repairs? It’s hard to know when you’re a part of the Insider Program.

    submitted by /u/LordOfNecrom
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LordOfNecrom, Sep 5, 2020
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Controller is hypersensitive on Xbox Home Screen

    Thanks for the extra info
    Are you not using an insider build / beta OS in your console, right?

    And just to confirm, once you open a game or app the problem with the controller persists or not at all?
    Also, connecting the controller wired fix the problem or even in that way the issue persists?
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

    What game are you freezeing on and is it a beta are u an insider
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How do I fix my horizon 5.

    Just to confirm, are you not using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Unable to join or start a party

    Are you part of the "insiders program"?

    If so it could be that the latest OS has a slight glitch in it, its to be expected when we are beta testing OS's
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Offline system update

    What error code appears?
    Are you part from the insider program with that Xbox / did you installed an insider build | beta OS?
Thema:

Beta insider freezing issues - OS problems?

Loading...
  1. Beta insider freezing issues - OS problems? - Similar Threads - Beta insider freezing

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access

    in XboX Insiders
    how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access: so i'm lvl 4 rn from awhile ago and need 10xp for lvl5 (access to beta and disc to digital), how can i gain that lil bit if i have no activities left to do? submitted by /u/the_Su-27 [link]...
  7. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  8. Actualización del programa insider beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Actualización del programa insider beta: Llevo años en el programa insider tengo el anillo beta, me uní desde ayer pero no he recibido ningún update al momento de versión de consola. ¿Como puedo verificar qué versión tengo y cuál es la...
  9. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  10. disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?

    in XboX Insiders
    disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?: can't wait for testing new backward compatible Xbox and X360 games, but also - looks like disc-to-digital insiders beta should launch pretty soon? (i have A LOT of xbox/x360/One/XSX disc games and...