Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

Discus and support Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lephilou, Sep 17, 2022.

1. /u/lephilou
    /u/lephilou Guest

Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected

SeriesX + LG CX

submitted by /u/lephilou
    [link] [comments]

/u/lephilou, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Ignroavo Win User

Xbox One X VRR Issue

I had the same issue using a Denon hdmi 2.1 AVR. I solved it using VRR with 120hz, but I have a hdmi 2.1 tv and a Series X, not One X. I guess you are stuck with 4k without vrr or full hd 120 and vrr. Another solution is to connect the Xbox directly to the tv and use arc/earc for audio, but One X does not support 4k 120hz, so you are stuck with full hd 120 if you use vrr.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Is Xbox series s better with HDMI 1.4 monitor or HDMI 2.0 monitor and how different in terms of gaming

hdmi 1.4b supports 120hz vrr for your console, should be no difference, only when going to 1440p and 4k then you will need 2.0 and 2.1 for 4k 120.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox series x not recognizing 4K at 60 fps

Hi,

Your TV is working normally and supports 4K/60.

The up to native 1080 at 120 FPS is not a glitch. The vizio p65-f1 can actually do 120Hz at 1080P. This why this is here. However, don't get too excited. While 120Hz is supported, the TV does not do VRR (variable refresh rate). Without VRR, a 120Hz refresh
    will not be smooth for gaming.
  5. RobertYoungblood Win User

LG CX, Xbox Series X, Sea Of Thieves 120Hz Update

Do I need to change the Xbox SX settings from 4K UHD/120hz, to 1080p/120hz, and turn off instant game response (VRR) for the Sea Of Thieves 1080p/120hz update?

Not sure I can be bothered every time I load the game up!

Also am I meant to be turning off instant game response (VRR) and setting the Xbox to run at 60 Hz for Apps/Bluray as well?

Could I just leave the Xbox settings as 4K UHD/120hz with VRR (Instant Game Response) enabled on the CX for everything?

No idea really about any of this stuff! I'm just a console gamer trying to get by! If I wanted to fiddle about with settings every time I did anything I would have got a pc!

Any advice is most welcome thank you in advance!
  6. RobertYoungblood Win User

LG CX, Xbox Series X, Sea Of Thieves 120Hz Update

Do I need to change the Xbox SX settings from 4K UHD/120hz, to 1080p/120hz, and turn off instant game response (VRR) for the Sea Of Thieves 1080p/120hz update?

Also am I meant to be turning off instant game response (VRR) and setting the Xbox to run at 60 Hz for Apps/Bluray as well?

Could I just leave the Xbox settings as 4K UHD/120hz with VRR (Instant Game Response) enabled on the CX for everything?

No idea really about any of this stuff! I'm just a console gamer trying to get by! If I wanted to fiddle about with settings every time I did anything I would have got a pc!

Help please my frost time

OkDo I need to change the Xbox SX settings from 4K UHD/120hz, to 1080p/120hz, and turn off instant game response (VRR) for the Sea Of Thieves 1080p/120hz update?

Help please my frost time
Thema:

1. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired... - Similar Threads - Beta build did

2. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD): So latest BETA build states that Controller is fixed, well it isn't in VANGUARD, still same problem since it came out Controller gets unresponsive when you use wired headphones and 120hz mode i...
  3. Beta build possible issue regarding remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build possible issue regarding remote play: This is the 3rd time this has happened to me using the beta build: * Remote play works and then suddenly loses connection * Remote play features somehow became disabled * Enabling remote play...
  4. Discord on beta build of the update preview.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on beta build of the update preview.: When I would use discord on the beta build I could never hear the people but they could hear me I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and would never work. I'm not sure if this issue has been...
  5. NAT functionality broken (Latest Beta Build)

in XboX Insiders
    NAT functionality broken (Latest Beta Build): When I boot my XSX, my NAT will show 'Unavailable'. Setting a manual NAT and port forwarding it resolves the situation instantly. Next boot, XSX has selected another random NAT and displays...
  6. Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build: I just bought Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft store a handful of days ago, and from the moment I installed it, I've been stuck on a beta version of the game. The latest stable version of...
  7. Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10): Hey, So I'm trying to get into the Beta but for some reason it won't update past the public build. I am enrolled and I have played in the beta before. I just took some time away from it and now I...
  8. Black screen with Beta preview build.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with Beta preview build.: I keepg getting a black screen when I restart series x on Beta build. Went back to regular non preview build and it it doesn't happen. submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments]
  9. A question about the new beta build

in XboX Insiders
    A question about the new beta build: So i just updated my console to the new beta build and in the patch notes it said that there will be a new controller update available but I don’t see the update ? I’ve restarted my console and...
  10. Unable to click on night mode on the current beta build.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to click on night mode on the current beta build.: So i just updated my console to the latest beta update and I noticed that when I click on “night mode” it does nothing. All other options are working except for the night mode. When I click on it....