Beta application

Discus and support Beta application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd love to beta this product. I use you current app daily 21870331-1b9d-4e30-9943-359884e7d3ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chabrah2579, Dec 14, 2017.

  1. chabrah2579
    chabrah2579 Guest

    Beta application


    I'd love to beta this product. I use you current app daily

    :)
     
    chabrah2579, Dec 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Access to the Beta Tester Program

    The beta application period is closed sorry.
     
    SilentGamer895, Dec 14, 2017
    #2
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    2013 update

    @Jelly people 12 - You will not be able to access the beta forums as you were not the person that ran the beta registration application. Only people that ran the beta registration application will be allowed on the beta dashboard forums. If you downloaded
    your profile to a beta console then you will only be able to make purchases on that beta dashboard console for the time being, sorry.
     
    HassanB, Dec 14, 2017
    #3
  4. HassanB Win User

    2013 update

    @Jelly people 12 - You will not be able to access the beta forums as you were not the person that ran the beta registration application. Only people that ran the beta registration application will be allowed on the beta dashboard forums. If you downloaded
    your profile to a beta console then you will only be able to make purchases on that beta dashboard console for the time being, sorry.
  5. HassanB Win User

    ACIII DLC doesn't work, can't re-download.

    No, it's only possible to access the beta forums using the account that ran the beta registration application,
  6. HassanB Win User

    Given Up...

    Are you sure this was the gamertag you used to run the beta registration application?

    Have any other gamertags that could have ran it on your console? I say this because they can only grant beta access to the account that first ran the beta registration application.
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

    Beta

    Hello There, Matching Game,

    applications for the beta are closed at this time, so there is no way to apply for the beta now.
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Access to the Beta Tester Program

    The beta application period is closed sorry.
Thema:

Beta application

Loading...
  1. Beta application - Similar Threads - Beta application

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...