Beta (2303.230220-2200) - New Search Screen?

Discus and support Beta (2303.230220-2200) - New Search Screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the release notes: Search Discover a refresh of the console search page! Beginning today, a random subset of Beta users will see a sleek new color... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PetiteFetus, Feb 24, 2023.

  1. Beta (2303.230220-2200) - New Search Screen?


    In the release notes:

    Search

    Discover a refresh of the console search page! Beginning today, a random subset of Beta users will see a sleek new color profile, gallery-style results, visible filter categories navigable with RB/LB, the option to ‘search on YouTube’ within the Movies & TV tab, and more.

    Looks like I wasn't a part of the "random subset". Does anyone have pics of the new layout?

    submitted by /u/PetiteFetus
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PetiteFetus, Feb 24, 2023
    #1
  2. toonarmy206 Win User

    New update

    Go into settings and check what version your on, new one is : xb_rel_1403.140301-2200!
  3. NCR General Win User

    2200 Microsoft Points. What shall I buy?

    you cant buy new vegas with 2200 ms points though, eeeeeeeerrrrrr........
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    New version of xbox accessories app and no update for Elite series 2 controllers?

    Hi JohCar, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    If you're not seeing an update available in the Xbox Accessories app, you have the most recent version available to you.

    The new update is available in the Insider Programa for the Beta ring:

    https://news.xbox.com/2024/01/16/xbox-insider-release-notes-beta-2402-240111-2200/
  5. Huggs1 Win User

    MICROSOFT? - DVD drive noises after march update - what's happening?

    Good news. I can confirm after applying the new preview 1404 update (xb_rel_1404.140331-2200) I am no longer hearing the seeking sounds and the issue appears to now be fixed.

    So for anyone who doesn't get the beta updates you should be fine when the April update rolls out soon.

    Thanks again to everyone who has helped report this issue over the last month.
  6. x0 ChetManly 0x Win User

    What is the current dashboard OS?

    The new system OS version is 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre, the Kinect updated to 1.1.3323.0:7. Hope this helps.
Thema:

Beta (2303.230220-2200) - New Search Screen?

Loading...
  1. Beta (2303.230220-2200) - New Search Screen? - Similar Threads - Beta 2303 230220

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...