Beta (2211.221130-1745) Update Failed

Discus and support Beta (2211.221130-1745) Update Failed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been part of Insiders for a couple of years now with Xbox One X. Recently I had 2211.221130-1745 update and the console was a bit reluctant to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gravortz, Jan 17, 2023.

  1. /u/Gravortz
    /u/Gravortz Guest

    Beta (2211.221130-1745) Update Failed


    I've been part of Insiders for a couple of years now with Xbox One X. Recently I had 2211.221130-1745 update and the console was a bit reluctant to start. Once a restart helped, I could go to home screen and all, however now I can't get it to even start. (Errors 101 and 102)

    Resetting or purging cache does not work. Obviously offline update does not work either for Insider builds so I was wondering what would be a way to get the console to work again?

    submitted by /u/Gravortz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Gravortz, Jan 17, 2023
    #1
  2. MrMrsUzumaki Win User

    XBox One X UHD HDR Video Dark / Light Issues (Games Look Fine)

    The problems are caused by this update: 10.0.16299.3036 (rs3_xbox_rel_1710.171020-1745)

    On fall creators update 16299.3031.RS3_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1710.171012-1520 there was no such problem.

    MS has to fix this soon!

    But there are no publications in any other Forum i found. The console is useless without HDR for UHD Blurays...
  3. Tinseltown-2A525BFE- Win User

    XBox One X UHD HDR Video Dark / Light Issues (Games Look Fine)

    The problems are caused by this update: 10.0.16299.3036 (rs3_xbox_rel_1710.171020-1745)

    On fall creators update 16299.3031.RS3_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1710.171012-1520 there was no such problem.

    MS has to fix this soon!

    But there are no publications in any other Forum i found. The console is useless without HDR for UHD Blurays...
    This is great to know. Thank you for sharing. Hopefully the fix is released soon.
  4. killersmurf992 Win User

    Beta update failed

    Ok I download the beta update for my Xbox 360 and as soon as I did my Xbox started turning off by itself and now I can't play it please get back to me on this
  5. Central_Processing_C Win User

    Beta update failed

    I would like to go to the private forums but it says I don't have permission or whatever. Where do I go to get my profile signed up?
  6. Central_Processing_C Win User

    Beta update failed

    Ok no I meant "is it my console or Internet or something?'" Not iTunes. Lol
Thema:

Beta (2211.221130-1745) Update Failed

Loading...
  1. Beta (2211.221130-1745) Update Failed - Similar Threads - Beta 2211 221130

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  8. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  9. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  10. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...