Best Video Game Music Score

Discus and support Best Video Game Music Score in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We focus so much on story, gameplay, characters, and what not that we don't appreciate the score which is the soul of most big games. Halo was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ll MoonClaw ll, May 6, 2019.

1. Best Video Game Music Score

We focus so much on story, gameplay, characters, and what not that we don't appreciate the score which is the soul of most big games. Halo was a masterpiece in its time, but think how lack luster it would have been if you didn't hear those climaxes in the
    music when you were facing the final boss.

So what game holds your favourite music and lets not limit this to Xbox alone or better yet, favourite scores from different systems.

Id have to say my recent favourite was PS4 Spider-Man, breath taking.

In general though, Witcher 3 has epic, moving music that truely conveys the emotions of their games.

:)

ll MoonClaw ll, May 6, 2019
  2. Beefofthenorth Win User

I think Past tense for me it has to be Medal of honor European assault. but for current gen it has to be Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V. even just the menu music for both of those games is phenomenal
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Totally.

Incidently, there's a tune in there, I think it's at the start screen, before anything else, that totally reminded me of another song, did my head in for ages trying to figure it out, but to me it seriously sounds like a slow acoustic version of avicci's
    Hey Brother, go have a listen and tell me I'm crazy lol
  4. ContraryRhombus Win User

Halo is often thrown around for the greatest game soundtrack, and I loved Halo 4. But I prefer Anthem's Soundtrack. It's insanely well written, with some great motifs and the use of strange sounding electronic noises combined with orchestral scoring is
    almost perfection for me.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Easy! AC Black Flag. The pirate shsnties ftw!
  6. xRengadexDuskx Win User

All time favorite for me is the Persona series. Persona 5 primarily.
Thema:

1. Best Video Game Music Score - Similar Threads - Best Video Game

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  6. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  7. Best Video Game Graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Video Game Graphics: Red Dead Redemption 2 has superb graphics! However, I've played so many games that have great graphics. My list would be long lol. 21c068a7-d19e-4c17-8b6f-1c89f0c1174b
  8. Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...: Dying light, You get attached to a couple characters in the game. Soma, The story is awesome if you are into sci-fi, the game uses stealth & puzzles to tell Simon's unsettling story. Bioshock,...
  9. The Best Video Game I've Ever Played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Best Video Game I've Ever Played: I'd just like everyone to know that Skyrim is the best video game I've ever played. Here are some of the reasons: 1) Immersion capability like no other game has achieved with the possible...
  10. Post a WoT video of your best match results!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post a WoT video of your best match results!: This seemed like a FUN topic for those of you who have taken the time to make a video (or 2) of your killer exploits! I'm interested to see what kind of GOLD gets posted, here!...