Best Support Hands Down!

Discus and support Best Support Hands Down! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been a fan of the Xbox ever since it first came out and bought every xbox console since. I recently purchased a new xbox one elite controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoPriznerzGames, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Best Support Hands Down!

I've been a fan of the Xbox ever since it first came out and bought every xbox console since. I recently purchased a new xbox one elite controller and loved it! But a week ago the right-bumper broke. Literally the plastic underneath the button split. It
    was never dropped or mishandled.

Anyways, I contacted Microsoft support, explained the situation, and they were able to help me order a replacement. Even with the huge demand on the elite controller, I received a replacement today!

Absolutely, the best support I've received for any product I've ever bought!

:)

NoPriznerzGames, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Best Halo Hands Down...

i still give it to Halo 2, but i like this MP better than both H3 and Reach.

Aloha its Kyle, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Puff McDanks
    Puff McDanks Guest
    Best Halo Hands Down...

Its nowhere near as good as 3, but it's ight.

Puff McDanks, Dec 19, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Best Support Hands Down!

Thanks for posting your positive experience. You don't get a lot of that because people usually take the time to write and say, "Hey Great Job"

{Parity}, Dec 19, 2015
  5. That's odd cause they told me to get a third party warranty from Best Buy... consider yourself lucky.

Desperado1211, Oct 31, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

Best Support Hands Down!

Thanks for posting your positive experience. You don't get a lot of that because people usually take the time to write and say, "Hey Great Job"
  7. Desperado1211 Win User

Best Support Hands Down!

That's odd cause they told me to get a third party warranty from Best Buy... consider yourself lucky.
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Best Halo Hands Down...

the game aint broken, its changed. those of you who can't adapt will die in the game. a lot. 'nuff said
  9. maxxedout Win User

Best Halo Hands Down...

well i cant tell you if its the best in the series, since i have not played any of the previous ones, other then the campaigns(multiple times) but i can tell you this ....I am having alot more fun playing MP Halo 4 now, now that i got my new ISP that comes
    in at 20mps/download and 5 upload ........ and the line in is entirely devoted to game play ........ :)
  10. Popogeejoe Win User

Best Halo Hands Down...

Nice to see people sharing the same appretiation for the game as I have :D
Thema:

Best Support Hands Down!

1. Best Support Hands Down! - Similar Threads - Best Support Hands

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...: I have noticed that when I use a 3 Tb Western Digital external drive on my Xbox One X it cannot read movie files loaded onto the disk after the 2 Tb barrier is reached. The remaining 1 Tb is...
  7. BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT

in XBoX on Consoles
    BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Valein K is an extremely helpful person! I’ve veen through many types of customer support and this was by far the best I have ever had! He did exactly what I wanted him to do to the best of his...
  8. Xbox used to be the best but those days are over because Microsoft doesn’t support free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox used to be the best but those days are over because Microsoft doesn’t support free ...: No wonder Xbox sales went down the tubes and PlayStation sold more when next gen consoles came out. Microsoft has zero regard for free speech or freedom in general because suddenly it appears in...
  9. Best Tech Support Rep I've Ever Spoken To!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Tech Support Rep I've Ever Spoken To!: I just got off the phone with Alisha, from Xbox Support. She was the best, most helpful tech support rep I've ever dealt with from any company! Thanks Xbox for hiring people like her....
  10. Xbox Support is shoddy at best

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support is shoddy at best: I have purchased over the 9 years of being on XBL 2 regular Xbox Consoles, 3 Xbox 360 Consoles and now 2 Xbox One Consoles; not to mention the scores of games, points, movies etc etc. I have had a...