Best Story In Your Opinion

Discus and support Best Story In Your Opinion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; .......... Hello everyone :) .......... I would also like to add the following games as " honorable mentions " to my list :) .......... (1) Star... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoshedBrotatoe, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Best Story In Your Opinion

Hello everyone Best Story In Your Opinion :)

I would also like to add the following games as " honorable mentions " to my list Best Story In Your Opinion :)

(1) Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

(2) Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords --> This is one long title for a game LOL Best Story In Your Opinion :)

(3) Dead Space Trilogy

(4) Dragon Age: Origins

(5) Jade Empire

(6) Silent Hill 3

(7) Resident Evil 2

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Best Story In Your Opinion :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    "Deadpool" has one the best writing and game direction that we've seen in a very long time.

If you never played it on the 360 you really should grab it and experience it. Genuinely laugh out loud dialogue and really fun to play.

Azrael008uk, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Bioshock and COD: World at War

Burnin TODI, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Best Story In Your Opinion

Speaking of Uno, anyone remember playing with the vision camera back in the day?

If you do, you've probably had terrible images burned into your eyelids xD

MoshedBrotatoe, Dec 20, 2015
  5. Final Fantasy 7

Yakuza 3

Persona 3

RedEye Expr3ss, Dec 20, 2015
  6. Mass Effect series, pretty hard to beat with a story that spans multiple games and where you invest in the relationships of characters that you choose to etc. It felt like the Star Wars of video games to me.

Also Destiny is really interesting if you bother to read into the law, it really is a shame that wasn't integrated better into the actual game.

DigitalAssassin, Dec 20, 2015
  7. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    Best story: The Last of Us, Metro 2033 & Last Light, The Witcher series, and God of War series

Best campaign: Gears of War series & FEAR series

Ragnarok5000, Dec 20, 2015
  8. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Both the Kotors and the Batman Arkham games have great stories.

Auswulf, Dec 20, 2015
  9. Bioshock: Infinite was, in my opinion, the best story.

DocHolliday 7, Dec 20, 2015
  10. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Alan Wake

Gears of War Series

Mass Effect Series

Bioshock 1

Red Dead Redemption

The walking dead season 1

iBakez, Dec 20, 2015
  11. ..........

Hello "DigitalAssassin" Best Story In Your Opinion :)

Bungie / Activision should have taken the extra time to flesh out more of Destiny's lore into the game by using cutscenes.

I haven't delved too much into the lore, but from what I seen on Youtube, there is A LOT of stuff that is explained outside of the game.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Best Story In Your Opinion :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 21, 2015
  12. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    For me, Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360, and Life Is Strange on Xbox 1. XIII had so many cutscenes it felt like a movie rather than a game. But I loved it and was my first Final Fantasy game and first game I played on Xbox 360. Life Is Strange I really liked
    too, who knew the teacher was the culprit. I was playing Minecraft with several friends on Xbox 360 tonight and one of them played Life Is Strange.

smileskybird, Dec 21, 2015
  13. Best Story In Your Opinion

Hello "smileskybird" Best Story In Your Opinion :)

I am really happy that you and a lot of people enjoy Minecraft Best Story In Your Opinion :)

Please understand that my questions aren't intended to be mean / rude and please forgive me if I offended you / anyone else who enjoys Minecraft.

(1) What is the story of Minecraft?

(2) What is your goal / objective in Minecraft?

(3) Is there a final boss or something in Minecraft?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "smileskybird" Best Story In Your Opinion :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "smileskybird" :)

I am really happy that you and a lot of people enjoy Minecraft :)

Please understand that my questions aren't intended to be mean / rude and please forgive me if I offended you / anyone else who enjoys Minecraft.

(1) What is the story of Minecraft?

(2) What is your goal / objective in Minecraft?

(3) Is there a final boss or something in Minecraft?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "smileskybird" :)

15. smileskybird Win User

For me, Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360, and Life Is Strange on Xbox 1. XIII had so many cutscenes it felt like a movie rather than a game. But I loved it and was my first Final Fantasy game and first game I played on Xbox 360. Life Is Strange I really liked
    too, who knew the teacher was the culprit. I was playing Minecraft with several friends on Xbox 360 tonight and one of them played Life Is Strange.
  16. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Best story: The Last of Us, Metro 2033 & Last Light, The Witcher series, and God of War series

Best campaign: Gears of War series & FEAR series
  17. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Final Fantasy 7

Yakuza 3

Persona 3
  18. Burnin TODI Win User

Bioshock and COD: World at War
Thema:

1. Best Story In Your Opinion - Similar Threads - Best Story Opinion

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  7. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  9. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  10. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...