Best Story In Your Opinion

Discus and support Best Story In Your Opinion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pretty much the title, whats game(s) have you played that you think had the best story/campaign? For me its pretty much a close tie between GTA V and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoshedBrotatoe, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Best Story In Your Opinion

Pretty much the title, whats game(s) have you played that you think had the best story/campaign?

For me its pretty much a close tie between GTA V and The Darkness games, really loved the plot and story from both!

Then the first Bioshock coming in for a close second Best Story In Your Opinion :)

:)

MoshedBrotatoe, Dec 19, 2015
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Xbox live charged my account before expiration date and my auto renewal was off.

In my opinion the best thing to do for your question is to call Xbox Support and tell them your story and see what they will and can do.

3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Fable Anniversary is out!

You should get it eggnogga the original has the best story line out of the three. Well in my personal opinion.

Auswulf, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Best Story In Your Opinion

The Last of Us. But since it's a PS exclusive, and this is an Xbox forum, I'll choose an alternate.

Dragon Age Origins.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Dec 19, 2015
  5. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    Bioshock, Red dead, Uncharted series, The Last of us.

PICK 34, Dec 19, 2015
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Best story for me is Witcher 2 & 3. Red Dead for sure, but best campaign series for me is Gears.

John Dowding, Dec 19, 2015
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    There's a lot of story driven games I've enjoyed, here's a few...

The Walking Dead Season 1

Life Is Strange

Mass Effect 1,2 and 3.

Valiant Hearts

GTAV

Enslaved

Mafia 2

Red Dead Redemption

Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Knight

Alan Wake

Heavy Rain

Beyond Two Souls

Uncharted 2 and 3

The Last Of Us

Tomb Raider (2013)

DWoodbine, Dec 19, 2015
  8. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

The Last of Us, BioShock 1 and Infinite, Mass Effect, Alan Wake.

Zero Divided, Dec 19, 2015
  9. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    The Walking Dead, GTA series and Gears 2-Judgment.

gamerXpress, Dec 19, 2015
  10. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and The Wolf Among Us on the 360, and for the X1. Rise of the Tombraider.

ElectroFlying, Dec 19, 2015
  11. ..........

Hello everyone Best Story In Your Opinion :)

There isn't even any competition to the two game that I am going to mention as my picks LOL Best Story In Your Opinion :)

(1) Mass Effect Trilogy -->

I loved the original ending and I loved it even more after the expanded ending DLC was released.

I know that a lot of people hated the original ending to Mass Effect 3, but the reason that I liked it was because it wasn't the " Happily ever after " ending that a lot of people were expecting it to be.

A great sacrifice had to be made and my Commander Shepard gave her lift to become that Reaper thing and save everyone else.

As you all know, I love Disney and the whole happily ever after ending thing, but I am really glad that Mass Effect 3 ended the way that it did.

The ending of Mass Effect 3 is unique Best Story In Your Opinion :)

On a side note, here are my favorite endings from Disney...

Aladdin -->

The Little Mermaid -->

OMG! These are so romantic, I love them Best Story In Your Opinion :)

(2) The Walking Dead: season 1 & 2 -->

Just to be clear, this is the Telltale game and not the TV series.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Best Story In Your Opinion :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 19, 2015
  12. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Hmm probably Uno or Arm Wrestling.

DeadFall526, Dec 19, 2015
  13. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

^^ Uno had me in tears.

Probably going for Star Wars KOTOR with Red Dead Redemption a close second.

Daft Badger, Dec 20, 2015
  14. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect series

The Witcher 3

TLOU

FF3

Valiant Hearts

Ni No Kuni

Any thing Halo

Gears Of War (the whole emergence day thing is cool).

and so many others. I'm mostly a story driven player of games.

vikingland1, Dec 20, 2015
  15. DA:O

Mass Effect Complete

The Last of US

Assassin's Creed (at the start, gone of the rails now, Just same thing over and over)

Life Is Strange (Finally finished it, and didn't want to, wanted it to keep going)

HairyLoveSpuds, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Best Story In Your Opinion - Similar Threads - Best Story Opinion

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  7. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  9. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  10. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...