Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?

Discus and support Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for advice for the best way to calibrate or setup my Asus VG27A 1440p monitor with my Xbox series S. I’ve noticed with some games the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wdsloot2, Dec 14, 2022.

1. wdsloot2
    wdsloot2 Guest

I am looking for advice for the best way to calibrate or setup my Asus VG27A 1440p monitor with my Xbox series S. I’ve noticed with some games the graphics will appear a little fuzzy. I’ve also noticed that while I have the display settings on my Xbox set to 1440p, the monitor will automatically change to 4k for some reason (you can tell on the monitor display settings). I’m not sure if something simple like a new HDMI cable would help this, but I’m curious if anyone is running the same monitor and has some advice for the best calibration. Or, maybe my monitor is not ideal for the new Series S? Thanks in advance.

:)

wdsloot2, Dec 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

HDR is a 4K only feature, so if you have it enabled it will turn to 4K
  3. wdsloot2 Win User

So for a 1440p monitor, would it be best to turn off HDR in the Xbox graphics settings?
  4. markhiner Win User

Xbox series s display options

Hello, the monitor I use is the asus vg248qe and the system is an Xbox series s.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

I think I messed up

The TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27-inch monitor is one of the impressive builds from the ASUS line-up. It has a native refresh rate of 144Hz and a maximum refresh rate of 165Hz. The device is powered by FreeSync and is G-Sync (NVIDIA Certified) compatible. The device offers a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1440 and offers wider viewing angles.

even in the manual it stated adaptive sync which is usually both, the reason they are showing with gsync is that its on the nvidia approved list, but apparently it has all.

also some people chatting about how to set it up for series x

(5) Asus TUF VG27AQ with XBOX Series X 1440p 120hz with VRR ON : Monitors (reddit.com)
  6. Loïs Vallejo Win User

Redeeming Gift Code but get a "Georestricted error"

It's a physical Xbox gamepass card (there's 2) sold with the Asus Tuf Gaming.
Thema:

1. Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - Best settings setup

2. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  3. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  4. Hi. I have 3 teens with an xbox series s each. What is the best way to set these up as they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. I have 3 teens with an xbox series s each. What is the best way to set these up as they...: Hi. I have 3 teens with an xbox series s each in the house. What is the best way to set these up as they all have email addresses and gamer tags and i am in danger of having multiple...
  5. What is the best way to set up a child's Xbox account to allow time limits and for him to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to set up a child's Xbox account to allow time limits and for him to...: Forgive me if this has been answered, I was unable to find a satisfactory answer after much time spent researching the topic... About a year ago, my son got an Xbox. I think it is an Xbox One S....
  6. Best Way to Set Up Multiple Xbox's

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best Way to Set Up Multiple Xbox's: Hello All, I have been gaming since the 90's but a little lost with how best to set up multiple Xbox's. I currently have 3, but 2 are only used for streaming not gaming anymore but the few times...
  7. Best way to set up a second Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to set up a second Xbox One S: I purchased a second Xbox One S and I am now understanding that you cannot have both assigned to the same account without one logging off when you want to use the other. I purchased it to mainly...
  8. Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes: Hello, I got gamepass for PC and love it. I want to play Sea of Thieves with my son. Today I bought a digital edition Xbox - I plan to get a full GamePass or GamePass Ultimate or whatever it is...
  9. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  10. The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Crew 2 looks set to be the best game to hit Xbox One in 2018: It's the weekend, yay. What's everyone's opinions about THE CREW 2?.... You can race in it (like Forza), you can free roam probably in it (like Forza Horizon series), night driving, dynamic...